Thread: Do you play with your favorite team in dynasty?

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just got signed as HC of after 2 seasons as OC, with and 3 with not where I was hoping to land but it's a start.
    It will be a task to stay out of the hot seat, and I'm not sure if this is the team to rebuild or not. I have a 5 season contract, but will be open for better offers from other teams during the off-seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Just got signed as HC of after 2 seasons as OC, with and 3 with not where I was hoping to land but it's a start.
    It will be a task to stay out of the hot seat, and I'm not sure if this is the team to rebuild or not. I have a 5 season contract, but will be open for better offers from other teams during the off-seasons.
    After year 1 as ASU o/c I was offered the job for Akron but I declined. We have started season 2 going 0-3 out of the gate and my job safety plunged as did my rank (D and hot seat). Now with 2 straight wins things have improved. However, my job selection will be slim. I am watching job security closely. If the UNLV job is offered I may take it.