Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowl Weeks, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    Skip, its almost 5 and I haven't heard anything. Let me know when you will be available. If you don't get on soon we will need to wait until after my son is in bed so 9pm central.

did utext him? he said in the other thread to do that i think
    Last edited by fsuprime; 08-22-2010 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    did utext him? he said in the other thread to do that i think
    Yeah, twice.

Awesome game Skip....as you said the two dropped touchdowns were huge for you. The 5 point swing (safety, field goal) there right before the half had me worried that you were going to start to walk away with the game. Thank goodness my defense held up and I was able to pull out the 21-18 victory.

We always have close games and this one did not disappoint...great game man...good luck to you in season 2.

Finally got the game in. I tried a little trick that I remembered by pausing the game first, then unpausing it. It worked.

Michigan wins 21-18 in a great game. The Hokies shot theirselves in the foot in this one. Two attempts in the redzone would result in FG's because of two dropped TD's by the WR's in the endzone. The first would be by Roberts, the last by Coale in the 3rd quarter. Disappointing end to the season

All in all we played solid ball and had a decent game just came up short unfortunately.

Great game OB