Thread: Win a Free Copy of The Walking Dead Survival Instinct (360 ONLY)

• Facebook
  • Display

Win a Free Copy of The Walking Dead Survival Instinct (360 ONLY)

Since EA only passes out goodies for PS3 and PC owners I figured we needed some love. I just had to try it, no matter what all the reviews say, so I bought it today. Needed some Zombie loving before Dead Island Riptide hits.

So here are the rules:

I have to finish it but it should be shipped out to the winner by late next week, I will cover the priority shipping USPS.
    You must own a 360. Valid and up to date screen name.
    You must live in the US (unless you pay the shipping to get it to Canada).
    You must have over 500 posts here at TGT.

First person to answer this question correctly wins.

In the TV show, "The Walking Dead" what is the name of the episode Daryl Dixon first appears?

Tell It To The Frogs?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Tell It To The Frogs?
    Don't you already have the game?

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Don't you already have the game?
    For PS3 you should just do a random drawing for those who aren't on right now to be first.

I just wanted quick and easy. You want to win my stuff you better be lurking 24/7. Technically I did not specify that you can not already have the game, so it is your of you want. Otherwise it goes to the next person who cuts and pastes JB's reply.

I just wanted quick and easy. You want to win my stuff you better be lurking 24/7. Technically I did not specify that you can not already have the game, so it is your of you want. Otherwise it goes to the next person who cuts and pastes JB's reply.
    I've got enough to play I'll let someone else win.

SOB.... Maybe I'll go buy an Xbox just for this contest

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought it said Merle. Tell it to the Frogs!
    Last edited by I OU a Beatn; 04-18-2013 at 10:55 PM.

It is yours. PM me where you want it sent and I will give you a tracking number when it goes out. Plan to start playing it tomorrow and most people say it a 5-6 hour game so it might be beaten by the weekend.

It is yours. PM me where you want it sent and I will give you a tracking number when it goes out. Plan to start playing it tomorrow and most people say it a 5-6 hour game so it might be beaten by the weekend.
    I'll PM you my info tonight or tomorrow. Thanks, man. I really appreciate it!

No problem, I would rather give a game away to a regular here than trade it in to Gamestop or deal with shipping it back to Amazon for credit.

Copy goes out Monday. Finished it in one sitting at about 6-7 hours. It is really not that bad of a game but lacks a lot of polish and some of the ideas for the game did not pan out well. You really do not need survivors, outside of picking up goodies for you and there is no emotional connection when they die or of you dismiss them from the group. It really comes off as a poor mans Dead Island and they even pay tribute to it with all the luggage lying around and even some of the locations, like the alleys between homes where you scavenge, looked eerily like a section of Dead Island.

When it drops into the $19.99 range I think any fan of the show should pick it up. While the graphics are a weak point I never found it distracting. There was a bunch of "in-between locations" where you pit stop for numerous reasons that would offer some replayability. Vehicle breakdowns, maintenance, stranded people and even the route you take (back roads, streets or highway) would vary with each play.

I see this as a good opportunity for a countdown game prize

Copy goes out Monday. Finished it in one sitting at about 6-7 hours. It is really not that bad of a game but lacks a lot of polish and some of the ideas for the game did not pan out well. You really do not need survivors, outside of picking up goodies for you and there is no emotional connection when they die or of you dismiss them from the group. It really comes off as a poor mans Dead Island and they even pay tribute to it with all the luggage lying around and even some of the locations, like the alleys between homes where you scavenge, looked eerily like a section of Dead Island.

When it drops into the $19.99 range I think any fan of the show should pick it up. While the graphics are a weak point I never found it distracting. There was a bunch of "in-between locations" where you pit stop for numerous reasons that would offer some replayability. Vehicle breakdowns, maintenance, stranded people and even the route you take (back roads, streets or highway) would vary with each play.
    Fully agree. I'm enjoying it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

I also give it bonus points for not ending with a QTE Boss.