Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: The TGT Zombie & End of the World Contingency Plan

• Facebook
  • Display

http://fox8.com/2012/12/12/sheriff-m...neigbors-face/

**WARNING: Some details in this story may be considered graphic by readers**

NORWALK, Ohio — Two men are behind bars after police say one of them bit a man’s face Sunday night.

It happened at a home in the 13400 block of Arlington Road at around 10 p.m.

According to the Erie County Sheriff’s Office, 40-year-old Scott Hall was watching football in his garage when his neighbor, 48-year-old Roger Oates pulled into the driveway, along with his friend, 53-year-old Ronald Mantz.

Hall confronted the two men in the driveway, with Oates expressing anger over Hall not testifying on his behalf in an underage consumption complaint.

That’s when, according to Hall, Oates charged at him, before Mantz joined in, taking Hall to the ground. During the brawl, Oates reportedly bit Hall above the eye, leaving a large chunk of skin missing.

Oates and Mantz, both of whom were said to be highly intoxicated, then went back to Oates’s home, where deputies caught up with them.

Oates resisted arrest and had to be tasered. Mantz was reportedly uncooperative as well, prompting both men to be charged with felonious assault, resisting arrest and obstructing official business.

Hall suffered other injuries to his hand and face and was taken to a local hospital.

Great mug shot

Hall & Oates???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Hall & Oates???

Whooooah here he comes. He's a maneater

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Whooooah here he comes. He's a maneater

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Hall & Oates???

**WARNING: Some details in this story may be considered graphic by readers**

NORWALK, Ohio — Two men are behind bars after police say one of them bit a man’s face Sunday night.

It happened at a home in the 13400 block of Arlington Road at around 10 p.m.

According to the Erie County Sheriff’s Office, 40-year-old Scott Hall was watching football in his garage when his neighbor, 48-year-old Roger Oates pulled into the driveway, along with his friend, 53-year-old Ronald Mantz.

Hall confronted the two men in the driveway, with Oates expressing anger over Hall not testifying on his behalf in an underage consumption complaint.

That’s when, according to Hall, Oates charged at him, before Mantz joined in, taking Hall to the ground. During the brawl, Oates reportedly bit Hall above the eye, leaving a large chunk of skin missing.

Oates and Mantz, both of whom were said to be highly intoxicated, then went back to Oates’s home, where deputies caught up with them.

Oates resisted arrest and had to be tasered. Mantz was reportedly uncooperative as well, prompting both men to be charged with felonious assault, resisting arrest and obstructing official business.

Hall suffered other injuries to his hand and face and was taken to a local hospital.

Not Daryl Hall, Scott Hall. Here is a pic after the attack and medical attentionl.

RIP, Darius, my brother.

It may not be zombies after all.....

A series of explosions in the skies of Russia’s Urals region, reportedly caused by a meteor shower, has sparked panic in three major cities. Witnesses said that houses shuddered, windows were blown out and cellphones stopped working.

Atmospheric phenomena have been registered in the cities of Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg and Tyumen.

In Chelyabinsk, witnesses said the explosion was so loud that it resembled an earthquake and thunder at the same time, and that there were huge trails of smoke across the sky. Others reported seeing burning objects fall to earth.

Police in the Chelyabinsk region are reportedly on high alert, and have enacted the ‘Fortress’ plan in order to protect vital infrastructure.

Office buildings in downtown Chelyabinsk are being evacuated. Injuries were reported at one of the city’s secondary schools, supposedly from smashed windows. No other injuries have been reported so far.

An emergency message published on the website of the Chelyabinsk regional authority urged residents to pick up their children from school and remain at home if possible.

This comes just hours before the KNOWN close asteroid fly-by.

armageddon!

Good thing I stocked up on twinkies before they went out of business

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Good thing I stocked up on twinkies before they went out of business
    I'm out, I will be over tonight and in exchange I will let you win an OD game against me

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I'm out, I will be over tonight and in exchange I will let you win an OD game against me
    That's not worth it.... it'd be my only win anyway

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    That's not worth it.... it'd be my only win anyway
    LOL just hasn't been your year that is for sure

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Video is no longer working, but holy fuckin' shit, that's insane!

Holy fuck! That sounds like a god damn bomb going off!

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Holy fuck! That sounds like a god damn bomb going off!
    yeah that was crazy. If you click the link there are 4 more videos. The 1st actually shows it flashing in the sky

Crazy, that there was a 'planet killer' a couple of hours behind it. That big sonofabitch would have taken us all out...contingency not needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Crazy, that there was a 'planet killer' a couple of hours behind it. That big sonofabitch would have taken us all out...contingency not needed!
    Actually, apparently, NASA is pretty sure that the meteor didn't originate from the asteroid because there's no mathematical way that it would have arrived as early as it did considering that the asteroid was scheduled to fly by the Earth at around 2pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Actually, apparently, NASA is pretty sure that the meteor didn't originate from the asteroid because there's no mathematical way that it would have arrived as early as it did considering that the asteroid was scheduled to fly by the Earth at around 2pm EST.
    But what they aren't telling us is Bruce Willis and Robert Duvall went up earlier and blew that big mother up since it was going to hit us and the blast caused that fragment to burst ahead