Thread: Heisman Challenge & Road to Glory - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have completed a couple of careers in NCAA Football 13 playing as a corner back and wide receiver. Here are a couple of ideas that I think would make the experience better:

Custom camera angles. I think this is something that everyone wants. The camera on defense is much better than the Madden NFL 13 option. However, I would still like to adjust the camera to my liking.

Rewards for running the correct route as a wide receiver. It is too easy to take advantage of the AI and run custom routes to get open. It would be nice to receive a ratings boost if you are running the correct route.

Being able to upload your game face into NCAA Football 14. A great feature in Madden that I hope transfers over to this years NCAA game.

The addition of the Senior Bowl. It could raise/lower your draft status in Madden NFL 14 depending on your statistics for that game.

I think we should at least have the option to add injuries. I might be alone here, but I think it would be cool to have a serious injury and try to bounce back. Obviously, the commentators could play it up and discuss how you have been playing since the injury and what it did to your draft stock.

RTG needs to have the option to play tight end and fullback. The secondary position should also be able to be on the same side of the ball as the primary position. For example, lb/de or rb/wr.