Thread: TGT Podcast Ep 60 - EA SPORTS College Football 25 Reveal Trailer, Feature Set, & More

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT Podcast Ep 60 - EA SPORTS College Football 25 Reveal Trailer, Feature Set, & More

In this #EmergencyPod episode of the TGT Podcast, cdj and JBHuskers break down the EA SPORTS College Football 25 official reveal trailer, the feature set for the game, the multiple versions of the title, and more.

Follow the link to watch the Video Podcast and share your thoughts on the show along with future topics.

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast is also available on YouTube Music, Spotify, iTunes, and anywhere you listen to podcasts.

To submit show feedback, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast AT thegamingtailgate DOT com or post your thoughts below.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:

Pre-order EA SPORTS College Football 25 through Amazon and help support The Gaming Tailgate: Xbox | PlayStation

Keep up with ALL the latest news, info, & discussion with our world famous EA SPORTS College Football News & Information Central page.
    Share the link with your friends via e-mail & social networks with this convenient link: http://tgt.pw/eacfbinfo

Last edited by cdj; 05-17-2024 at 07:09 PM.

Here’s a running list of questions I have. There’s many more based on what we’ve been shown, but this is my starter list!

- Will medical redshirts be in?
    - Can players transfer or still redshirt after 4 games in the season?
    - Is create a playbook in?
    - How many years in dynasty can we play?
    - Will formation shifts be in?
    - Can I motion more than one player during a play? Obviously not at the same time.
    - What penalties will be in the game? Targeting?
    - Will storming the field be in since the NCAA is not in? Unlikely due to school fines.
    - Can you create a stadium or is it just a team?
    - Will a full coaching staff be available?
    - Can new rivalries be created/established?
    - How will NIL be implemented or will it?
    - Will gameday be in the game?
    - Will crossplay be in online dynasty? If not, will it be added later since it is in Madden?
    - Will there be a spring game?
    - Will player suspensions be in?
    - Team probations?

And I will likely pre-order the deluxe soon. I nearly have enough Xbox credits to cover it in full. I definitely want full-access early, as I’m off work until July 29th and want to maximize my playtime and dive deep!
    Last edited by beartide06; 05-19-2024 at 05:36 AM.