Thread: The Division 2

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You have to complete all the main missions and strongholds to have the map convert to World Tier 1 and the Black Tusk have retaken most everything.

Just finished all the WT Strongholds and now at World Tier 4. Power level to 417 and I need to get that to 450 for the upcoming Tidal Basin (after defeating you unlock WT5) and I think you them can upgrade to 500 Power Level.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    You have to complete all the main missions and strongholds to have the map convert to World Tier 1 and the Black Tusk have retaken most everything.

Just finished all the WT Strongholds and now at World Tier 4. Power level to 417 and I need to get that to 450 for the upcoming Tidal Basin (after defeating you unlock WT5) and I think you them can upgrade to 500 Power Level.
    Alright, so I don't have to worry about them just yet. As for the rest of what you said, I have no clue what you just said.

I pretty much avoided all videos and info drops by Ubisoft about this game, as I wanted to go into it blind and experience as much of it as possible for the first time upon starting it upon release. So I've definitely got some knowledge gaps about the endgame.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk