Thread: Smooth Pancake's State of Decay 2 Tales

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Haha. This is awesome. Well done Smooth. You are making me want to buy this game. We move in mid June and I want a new XBOX 1 X for the living room.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Haha. This is awesome. Well done Smooth. You are making me want to buy this game. We move in mid June and I want a new XBOX 1 X for the living room.
    Thanks! I wanted to try something a little different than just random updates every now and then in the SoD2 thread about how my community is doing. I figured make it like a journal of the community, with a new update for each day in-game, sort of a summary of events that happened for that day.

I'm waiting before continuing as there is supposed to be a patch or two currently going through the approval process at MS, so I'm waiting for those patches before continuing. The enclaves can get overwhelming with their requests, and will quickly become hostile or leave the map entirely if you don't complete their requests, sometimes as soon as one failed request will cause them to go hostile or up and leave. So I'm hoping the patches that are in the pipeline and eventually should be releasing will tone down the frequency of enclave requests before really diving into my new community.

And I highly recommend the game. Sure, in the long run it'll feel like the first one did, but I'm having a blast, bugs and all. And even though co-op can be buggy right now, it's still fun running with other people. I had fun the times me and bdoughty have caused havoc together. Hopefully we can get JB in at some point and let the three of us loose on some zombies. And if you ever get the game (hint hint ), we could get a full four person co-op going!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    It is already relevant to the living room to put xbox X