Thread: Xbox One - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Anybody DL the free preview weekend for Sea of Thieves on the xbox 1? If so, we should try for a play date before it expires on the 25th. Seems interesting but pretty dull when it's only 1 player.
    Damn, I didn't even realize they had a free preview weekend going on. Between probably two months worth of system updates and then downloading the game, I doubt I'd get it downloaded and ready to play before the free preview ends, but if they do another, absolutely let me know and I'll jump on with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn, I didn't even realize they had a free preview weekend going on. Between probably two months worth of system updates and then downloading the game, I doubt I'd get it downloaded and ready to play before the free preview ends, but if they do another, absolutely let me know and I'll jump on with you!
    Yeah it was an offer for those people who are part of the preview programme (I believe you are as I heard about it from you).

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Yeah it was an offer for those people who are part of the preview programme (I believe you are as I heard about it from you).
    Ah, alright, so maybe they'll still have a public beta or something in the near future. If I remember when I get home from work tonight, I'll at least get my One fired up and start installing updates. Maybe I can get it installed overnight and we can try and team up for a little bit before it ends tomorrow.