Page 141 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 2951

Thread: Powerhouse OD - General Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    Just a thought, our teams are all pretty good consistently being in the top 10, we should open up Coaching Carousel to accept other jobs. Not that I want to leave Oregon, but just to mix it up. I understand we would still choose other good teams, but it would be nice to give people the option to change scenery.
    I don't think we would want to open it up completely, maybe with restrictions in a team by team basis. For one, our teams will always have the disadvantage of the Playing Style pitch. As well, many of our attributes were lowered to begin with.

All that said, JB has already expressed interest in jumping to a better team this offseason. I think we would just have to look at the teams interested and make a decision based on that.

I can understand in JB's case lol

We're good at LSU. They better offer me a key to the state even though I haven't won anything yet lol. I'd sure love to experience the weather in Florida....

I wish the game still had the option of manually changing schools. I realize that's silly with the Coaching Carousel mechanic, but there are some schools I'd be willing to consider (for a change in scenery), but there's almost no way they'd be likely to offer the current coach at Ohio State. And the only other option is starting over with a new coach.

Just wish there was another option.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Since we played in Columbus in 2016....and now 2018....if you change schools....you owe Texas 2 trips to Austin....the contract will follow you 😂 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    Since we played in Columbus in 2016....and now 2018....if you change schools....you owe Texas 2 trips to Austin....the contract will follow you �� lol
    Lol. I noticed that but hadn't gone back to look and see where we had last played.

We need to do something about the conferences, if we care enough at this point. Looks like the second straight year that UAB has zero conference games. I'm pretty sure some other CPU teams had the same problem last season.

I thought he moved USC, Arkansas, UAB, and Texas Tech into the same conference. I guess I was trippin' when I saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    I thought he moved USC, Arkansas, UAB, and Texas Tech into the same conference. I guess I was trippin' when I saw that.
    He did. UAB literally has zero conference games. Not zero user conference games, it's like the game doesn't recognize they're in the conference. I noticed it for a handful of teams last season too.

I thought I mentioned it last year. I thought maybe G did that on purpose and was trying to figure out how he hacked the game.

Something to note ... either Agency's coach was the straw that broke the camel's back, or whatever bug doesn't allow XP to be earned only affects user coaches. No other coaches aren't earning XP right now, including all newly created OCs and DCs. At least as far as I can tell, because every OC or DC is at least level 3, which would suggest that they're earning XP.

JB's DC is not a user or created coach, he was probably the DC at UMass on the original roster. He's been an HC at some point, and somehow his average recruiting class is below 1, lol.

I only earn xp through TD's... Every once in a while I earns whole game.. I noticed one game I returned a FG for a td and after that I only get XP in TGT through recruiting and first half of games

Well that's interesting. I haven't paid attention to XP so I wouldn't know, but that would suck

I'm getting xp and my recently hired OC is too, but my DC has never earned points since I've been at UAB. My OC I had when I first got hired at UAB wasn't progressing either.

Seen that too

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I'm getting xp and my recently hired OC is too, but my DC has never earned points since I've been at UAB. My OC I had when I first got hired at UAB wasn't progressing either.
    I cant explain it. Mine seem to work fine. I chalked it up to people just not being very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Well that's just even weirder. Because I checked and nobody else is at Level 1. So created CPU coaches must not come in at Level 1?

My OC came in at level 19 I believe. He had all of these skill points

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    My OC came in at level 19 I believe. He had all of these skill points
    You probably just got one that moved on from another school though. I'm talking about new ones. All of my coordinators, until my new OC this year, were existing coaches. But my new OC is still earning XP

Ahh ok. Yeah forgot which school he came from.

What is going on gentlemen? Been quite a long time. Glad to see you guys still have this going. God I miss a college football game

Sup ryby?! See you all the time in nykia's Live Stream videos (I'm always watching after the fact)