View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 56 of 130 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    fascinating.

now it actually appears they want Seattle to go back to lose to Denver.

'the improbable is not impossible))))))

of course its pure bull that they kept teasing you with Rodgers injury and it never came into play. Will he finally fall over next week? And Romo wasn't the slightest bit affected by his so called bad back.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    fascinating.

now it actually appears they want Seattle to go back to lose to Denver.

of course its pure bull that they kept teasing you with Rodgers injury and it never came into play. Will he finally fall over next week? And Romo wasn't the slightest bit affected by his so called bad back.

I #TrustTheScript

I #TrustTheScript

Is the NFL fixed?

Dude, I can guarantee you that the Broncos will be underdogs vs. any of the remaining 3 teams. At this point, they are the least likely team to win the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Dude, I can guarantee you that the Broncos will be underdogs vs. any of the remaining 3 teams. At this point, they are the least likely team to win.
    I agree! Hell, I honestly am doubting they can even get past the Colts today. The Broncos weren't playing that great in December, now they've been sitting idle for two weeks. The Colts are a good and dangerous team. New England is an instant favorite over the Broncos, even without home field advantage.

as of now,

I'll say whoever wins Dallas vs Detroit is going to the SB to lose to Denver.
    Damn, I completely forgot about this post.

WRONG AGAIN SOCKBOY!

LOL all the Colts did on 4th and one was reach and fall down. That is all they did. Made for tv action, baby !

dude, you don't have to sweat anything this year. Denver is going all the way no matter what happens in any of their games or anyone elses.
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

try to help the drooling masses and their ignorance gets in their own way. Enjoy Denvers magical season Smooth. It wont be anything difficult to sweat
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

contradict myself ? how ? I first only thought it was refs but the more I looked into it I realized its the players as well.

are you really so uneducated that you don't understand that 1 in 32 isn't the actually mathematical odds of making it to a Super Bowl ?

but alas , you as a Denver fan wont have to think as the magical unicorns and rainbows appear and grow while Denver just rolls over everyone to the final !
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

dude, you don't have to sweat anything this year. Denver is going all the way no matter what happens in any of their games or anyone elses.
    try to help the drooling masses and their ignorance gets in their own way. Enjoy Denvers magical season Smooth. It wont be anything difficult to sweat
    but alas , you as a Denver fan wont have to think as the magical unicorns and rainbows appear and grow while Denver just rolls over everyone to the final !
    good thing your a Denver fan this year. It will take no effort rooting for wins.
    as far as the Broncos. They just gave the fans of Seattle and New England some home field joy but the Broncos will continue to roll along with the typical "they learned from that game" theyre really motivated now" they needed that loss to wake up " bla bla bla cliché media bull etc.
    plus, you are saying that you think so much is in question about the AFC.IT doesn't matter who is still alive. It will be Denver and no one else. Who ever the NFC sends is just going to lose.
    WRONG AGAIN SOCKBOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    And if they don't? And if the Broncos don't win the AFC? And if the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl? Oh, that's right, you'll just change your story again to make the results fit your tale and claim your nutjob theories as fact. That's all you've done. You claim this and that and when those claims don't pan out, well, you just modify your claims so you can still try and claim you are talking fact. As has already been stated, you're doing nothing but giving ad hoc hypotheses that you can quickly backtrack from and change your comments when your claims and theories don't pan out in the real world.

All these videos you supposedly claim are proof and fact of manipulation, are nothing but one man's opinion. You can not 100% undeniably prove for a guaranteed fact that what you claim you see in those videos are in fact real and true. They are nothing but your opinion. If your claims would be laughed at and instantly tossed out by the scientific community or by a judge in a courtroom, then they aren't fact here. They're you're opinion and nothing more.

you are still riding unicorns over rainbows.

again,..I don't work for the company so don't expect me to know every reason but you have to have a curve here and there. The fact is a major media sweetheart/Manning was still in the game and caused the world to bet that they would win. It was in fact a fan favorite that the number 1 offense met the number 1 defense ((( dream match up))))) they threw the not so happy ending in there so a very wealthy owner gets a cute little trophy for his small market team..Seattle wont be back for years now-nike gets a major add for their weird uni's. Now the stage is set for everyone favorite all American to get his redemption and ride off into the sunset a champion.

the first score of 2 recent super bowls is a safety- something that hardly ever happens all year every year. But you guys think its normal ?
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

Ram's mother should have smothered him as a child instead of tainting the gene pool of the human race with her shit for brains offspring.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass
    Right.

I #TrustTheScript

IE you are still ignorant, don't know how to observe or analyze anything. Still post like a child and are happy staying that way.

good thing your a Denver fan this year. It will take no effort rooting for wins.
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

Soooooooo, about them Broncos......

Smooth, my apologies

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Soooooooo, about them Broncos......

Smooth, my apologies

You know, to be honest, I'm really not that disappointed. Sitting here watching that game from start to finish, the Colts came right out and pretty much punched them in the mouth early and knocked the Broncos off their game. I knew they would. I said before the game, when you said the Broncos would pretty much be underdogs to all three remaining teams, I was afraid of the Colts because they are a damn good and talented team. I knew the Colts were going to bring it tonight and the Broncos didn't have the answer.

Plus, I'm not that disappointed because truth be told, a small part of me was sort of rooting for the Colts in the second half just because of this thread. I was willing to take one for the team this year. You're all welcome!

Edit - I was also had been waiting for the Broncos to lose so I could use the "Dear God, I just hit a unicorn!" picture.

That's what Archie gets for dropping off the College Playoff committee. Ole Miss blowout loss, Eli not making the playoffs AT ALL, and no Peyton Super Bowl.

#FuckYouArchie

remember these survey/rankings come playoff time

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/New...6/Default.aspx
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

look at that, THE Denver players aren't even trying with urgency at the end LOL

yes, I know, I know....

you amusing lemmings are supposed to think that me getting Denver wrong is supposed to somehow prove and concede being wrong that games aren't staged. Quite the contrary. This proves even more.

I watched the games. Its quite easy to see how the bring the drama and players just do what they are told. the two players definitely helped each other run into the punt returner to create the penalty.

its also obvious that the league is well aware plenty of people know its staged and now throw curves to amuse themselves. They make sure its set up so you believe the Pats- Broncos is coming and in the process get the majority of people to bet in the wrong direction.

Rodgers so called leg injury was pushed so people bet against green bay but they haven't decided to have him fall down yet. Along with what was supposed to be a serious back injury for Romo , who's been sacked so many times yet nothing came of it.
    You just don't pay attention to any details and constantly the reverse keeps happening of what should be happening.

the Colts had too many inactive players for this to be a believable win. Misleading bullpucky for sure.

no.. I have nothing to feel bad about LOL

I know for an undisputed fact with mountains of circumstantial evidence that pro sports games are staged and one day you will grow up and realize it too. I forgive you for any of the ignorant,misguided,foolish things you are about to type.

the nfl brings the drama and you fall for it time and again. LOL so did I apparently.

look at that, THE Denver players aren't even trying with urgency at the end LOL

yes, I know, I know....

you amusing lemmings are supposed to think that me getting Denver wrong is supposed to somehow prove and concede being wrong that games aren't staged. Quite the contrary. This proves even more.

I watched the games. Its quite easy to see how the bring the drama and players just do what they are told. the two players definitely helped each other run into the punt returner to create the penalty.

its also obvious that the league is well aware plenty of people know its staged and now throw curves to amuse themselves. They make sure its set up so you believe the Pats- Broncos is coming and in the process get the majority of people to bet in the wrong direction.

Rodgers so called leg injury was pushed so people bet against green bay but they haven't decided to have him fall down yet. Along with what was supposed to be a serious back injury for Romo , who's been sacked so many times yet nothing came of it.
    You just don't pay attention to any details and constantly the reverse keeps happening of what should be happening.

the Colts had too many inactive players for this to be a believable win. Misleading bullpucky for sure.

no.. I have nothing to feel bad about LOL

I know for an undisputed fact with mountains of circumstantial evidence that pro sports games are staged and one day you will grow up and realize it too. I forgive you for any of the ignorant,misguided,foolish things you are about to type.

the nfl brings the drama and you fall for it time and again. LOL so did I apparently.
    And if they don't? And if the Broncos don't win the AFC? And if the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl? Oh, that's right, you'll just change your story again to make the results fit your tale and claim your nutjob theories as fact. That's all you've done. You claim this and that and when those claims don't pan out, well, you just modify your claims so you can still try and claim you are talking fact. As has already been stated, you're doing nothing but giving ad hoc hypotheses that you can quickly backtrack from and change your comments when your claims and theories don't pan out in the real world.

All these videos you supposedly claim are proof and fact of manipulation, are nothing but one man's opinion. You can not 100% undeniably prove for a guaranteed fact that what you claim you see in those videos are in fact real and true. They are nothing but your opinion. If your claims would be laughed at and instantly tossed out by the scientific community or by a judge in a courtroom, then they aren't fact here. They're you're opinion and nothing more.

Case. Closed.