Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PH DPD: Recruiting Season 2

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Are you talking about recruiting write-ups? Those I produce on the spot. If you're talking about the "Meet Your" team writeups, then yeah, those I do in Excel and copy/paste in as a table.
    You just write the write-ups on the forum? I just find the code cumbersome to deal with I guess. I'm doing them a lot faster with a Word doc.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    You just write the write-ups on the forum? I just find the code cumbersome to deal with I guess. I'm doing them a lot faster with a Word doc.
    When you go to reply, click Go Advanced, then additional icons will show up... make sure WYSIWYG is active (top left corner).

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    When you go to reply, click Go Advanced, then additional icons will show up... make sure WYSIWYG is active (top left corner).

Yeah, I knew that (though I've really only started using it in the last few weeks). I guess it wouldn't be hard to just create a new table each time.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

OLB
    #137LB
    Brandon comes in with some solid physical measurables. Given our depth at the OLB spot he will redshirt his first year to give him time to develop more. If he can improve one some things to go with his physical abilities we could be looking at a very solid LB for years to come.

OLB
    #96LB
    Another recruit who will be redshirted next season due to our depth. The time should suit him well hopefully allowing time to improve on some skills. Though when is available to play it may be a tough time cracking the lineup.