Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden NFL 13 Achievements.

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I used to always remember going to ESPN to check the ratings. The first batch is usually pretty rough in spots for the players that aren't known very well. I know when I look at the Dolphins there will be a pretty decent amount of guys that are off in both directions. Tough job to do but they better darn well do a great job this year since we can't used edited rosters in CC. I'd usually tweak guys on the Dolphins to make sure the depth charts are right so they need to do it for me now. I'm going to be all over Donny Moore to get them right. If David Garrard is ranked behind Matt Moore on the first download he's not paying attention enough.
    No editing or changing of ratings will make a lot of this game very frustrating. Hence why I am probably sticking with NCAA. Speaking of NCAA Rudy, did you decide against buying? I haven't seen you post on the topic in a while.

Definitely passing on NCAA 13. It's just too rough and unpolished. Some things are nice but the cpu AI still needs a lot of work. It seems like 15% of the plays the cpu runs on offense and defense are bone headed. Madden was far more polished last year and I expect the same to be true for M13 along with the Infinity engine. In many ways I think EA's NCAA Football is of the same quality as MLB 2K. Both games do some nice things but are rough, unpolished and buggy with just enough annoying things to piss you off. The good things always lead you to say "If only they fixed ...." but the follow up game never comes through.

I haven't posted much about it because I've made my decision to pass and I don't want to annoy the guys that like the game with constant complaining. I have voiced my concerns, accepted my decision and moved on. What I want focused on and changed in NCAA Football are just different from the desires of the current dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    No editing or changing of ratings will make a lot of this game very frustrating. Hence why I am probably sticking with NCAA. Speaking of NCAA Rudy, did you decide against buying? I haven't seen you post on the topic in a while.
    NCAA is pretty rough right now. I'd definitely leave editing ratings and players out for a game that isn't as rough as NCAA is right now.

Not saying Madden won't have it's problems but there a ton in NCAA

Damn, looking at those Madden online achievements now, that's going to take a lot of time. 600 points is basically 50 wins with no losses, so it'll take some time to get to level 9. I've been getting about 12 or 13 points per victory. I was level 12 last year I believe, so I shouldn't have much trouble, but I know a lot of you guys wont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Damn, looking at those Madden online achievements now, that's going to take a lot of time. 600 points is basically 50 wins with no losses, so it'll take some time to get to level 9. I've been getting about 12 or 13 points per victory. I was level 12 last year I believe, so I shouldn't have much trouble, but I know a lot of you guys wont like it.
    Even if I end up buying Madden next summer to achievement whore, I'm not even going to bother trying. Waste of my time. Thanks a lot EA.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I'm pretty sure those trophies are for points scored, not reaching the online level. I can see how the listing is confusing, but I achieved the 'Online Level 2' trophy (score 50 points) after playing just three games online (2-1) and and scoring 17-28 each game.

Hm, that would make the wording make more sense. That isn't so bad then. 600 points should be achieved within 25 or 30 games for just about anyone.

I don't play MUT and very seldom play online unless it's someone from my friend's list. From the looks of the achievements list, I doubt I will be getting too many this year.