Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 6, 2012

• Facebook
  • Display
    Texas @ USC:

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I'll let E answer that. I want to see if he figured it out.
    My original thought was he streamed it for you but if I look further into it I might be able to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    I'll say this, I expected a much different game with you having the best QB in the game. I told Jeff at some point in the first half, if he continues with this dink and dunk grind it out offense I'm going to win the game. I was not going to let you run the ball as evidenced by the 69 yards on 32 carries (2.2 ypc). You didn't start to open it up until I was up 28-10 and by that time I had gone into time killing mode - was perfectly happy giving up yards and points, I just wanted to clock to keep running. In the end it got a little too close for comfort however.

After editing the game my tight end dropped 3 catches each of which would have been for a first down and Mike Davis dropped a wide open pass that would have resulted in a huge gain, all four of those possessions ended in a punt. My DB's also dropped 5 sure fire interceptions - three of which occurred in the last four minutes of the game, but that's how it goes when your on the road.

With that offense I thought you were going to come out slinging the rock, I will say though, that grind it out offense was getting under my skin as I was never on offense long enough to establish a rhythm (only 11 min of poss.) which resulted in a few bonehead calls/plays. Who knows what would've happened if you would have been a little more aggressive on offense early on (I say that knowing you threw 49 times), would've my DB's been able to hold on to a few more balls or would've then entire game been like the last four minutes? Either way it was a fun game.
    That's what the plan was. Small ball in the first half and open it up in the second. I didn't quite open it up enough early in the 2nd though. That and for about 3 drives Barkley couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I had a couple off balance throws but there were some that were head scratching. Then he seemed to find it again.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    My original thought was he streamed it for you but if I look further into it I might be able to figure it out
    I figured I'd given you enough hints

Also, my last name is one word
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

who are we waiting on?

Escobar and Razor are playing tonight.

From what I can see on Dynasty Wire, Kingpin still has several hours of recruiting time left, but I imagine that's intentional. Razor does as well.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Razor they still haven't released us yet so I'm still at work. It will be another hour before I'm home

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Razor they still haven't released us yet so I'm still at work. It will be another hour before I'm home
    K. Just let me know when you get in.

I sent you a PSN message. I'm ready