Page 175 of 344 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Additionally, I'm getting real fucking tired of you Little Steve. I haven't said a single fucking word directly to you since the middle of May, and yet you sit here and continue acting like a fucking idiot repeatedly taking shots at me. It's getting real fucking annoying. Fuck off.

I thought you had him on iggy in the first place ?

or was that just Steelerfan?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I thought you had him on iggy in the first place ?

or was that just Steelerfan?
    I do. But when he posts in the middle of a discussion in other threads, or in this case were MVP made a comment about his post, I glance at the post to see what was said so I can keep up with the discussion and fully understand the comments others make in the thread.

As for my post, now that I've gotten that said and out of me and have cooled off, to JB, G and cdj, my apologies for going off like that, but I still stand by what I said and will accept any warnings or other consequences you might feel need to be handed out. There have been a number of other equally unnecessary and stupid posts that Little Steve has made in the various forums that I have not reported in the past weeks, letting them go just on the chance that he might actually grow up, learn and move on. But obviously I was hoping for too much there.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 06-17-2012 at 08:30 PM.

I don't know why I thought the "pic of his wife" crack was directed at Steelerfan. Whoops!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I don't know why I thought the "pic of his wife" crack was directed at Steelerfan. Whoops!
    It was supposed to be but my PC froze before i could edit... i'l fix it now...

Banned
    Last edited by Little Steve; 06-17-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Banned
    Additionally, I'm getting real fucking tired of you Little Steve. I haven't said a single fucking word directly to you since the middle of May, and yet you sit here and continue acting like a fucking idiot repeatedly taking shots at me. It's getting real fucking annoying. Fuck off.
    http://community.mentalhelp.net/showthread.php?t=2120

Quote Originally Posted by Little Steve View Post
    I really whant to to put you on ignore but i can't because you donnated money... not the type of person i think sould ever be in any type of power position. glad ur out of the navy, probley do more harm then good. And i'l stop with the shots when you stop. you've taken more then me.
    And who trys to be "liked", i honestly don't care. Why do i want 25+ year of "friends". once basketball season starts up u probley won't hear from me again.
    Well, first, too bad I couldn't give two shits what kind of person you think I am or what type of position you think I should or shouldn't be. You don't even have a clue how shit in the world works. Second, I never was in the Navy, just a fan of the Navy football team, but if you had said that shit to my face on the street, this is a promise, I would have fucking laid you out for that comment.

Third, please, show me all the shots that I have taken at you in the last 2-4 weeks. I have had you on ignore since the middle of May and maybe only two or three comments that I made in replies to the posts of others could have possibly been viewed as shots at you, whereas you have made at least 5 direct comments in replies to my posts or mentioning me by name in the past month. However, I promise you this, from now on, every single fucking shot you take at me, every single one is being reported from now on. If there really is a god, hopefully your ass will end up banned before the end of summer. And I can safely say I can't wait for basketball season to come around.

Also, yeah, that "I meant it directed towards steelerfan" bullshit might fool someone else but it ain't gonna work on me. You "meant it towards steelerfan" (conveniently stated after souljahbill said that), yet it took you a full 3 hours to edit it. Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that.

And just for the record Little Steve, honestly, if it wasn't for the stupid comments and repeated shots, I probably wouldn't have any problem with you. My only original problem was your lack of spelling in all of your posts when you first joined. After G made a comment in his highlights thread, you suddenly started spelling well enough that I no longer had any issues or problems with you. You probably wouldn't even be on my ignore list anymore if you would stop with the stupid comments and shots.

You've proven you can make some quality posts and fit well with various discussions, you even made a reasonable reply to one of my posts in the E3 when they were talking about the Connected Careers Mode in Madden. But then you turn right around and keep up with these shots and comments. If you'd knock it off with that stupid shit, honestly, we could probably get along for the most part.

CDJ

That's what Chris looks like ram? I've never seen a picture of him before.

And for the record, who is that in the bottom pic? I've seen you post that a couple times, but I never saw who that was of.

And for the record, who is that in the bottom pic? I've seen you post that a couple times, but I never saw who that was of.
    why do you think JB commented on me charging a Ram at him/it ?

I dont know if its CDJ, but its on his EA page LOL

and we all seem to have the problem that the cursers for the nose part arent really good/accurate
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 06-17-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie

Pretty sure that's JB.

why do you think JB commented on me charging a Ram at him/it ?
    Now I see it. I was looking at JB's profile pic on Facebook and wasn't seeing the resemblance. But after looking at a different picture, I see it now.

And now those pictures back and forth between you and JB in the Comment with a Gif thread make more sense.

Banned
    And just for the record Little Steve, honestly, if it wasn't for the stupid comments and repeated shots, I probably wouldn't have any problem with you. My only original problem was your lack of spelling in all of your posts when you first joined. After G made a comment in his highlights thread, you suddenly started spelling well enough that I no longer had any issues or problems with you. You probably wouldn't even be on my ignore list anymore if you would stop with the stupid comments and shots.

You've proven you can make some quality posts and fit well with various discussions, you even made a reasonable reply to one of my posts in the E3 when they were talking about the Connected Careers Mode in Madden. But then you turn right around and keep up with these shots and comments. If you'd knock it off with that stupid shit, honestly, we could probably get along for the most part.
    Emotions i felt over the 2 posts.....Ttyl later man, town just put a street light near my basketball hoop. Gonna go test it out.
    Doesn't work need more light.
    Last edited by Little Steve; 06-17-2012 at 11:00 PM.

hey smooth....you hear anything?

Now I see it. I was looking at JB's profile pic on Facebook and wasn't seeing the resemblance. But after looking at a different picture, I see it now.

And now those pictures back and forth between you and JB in the Comment with a Gif thread make more sense.
    the thing is, it doesnt take a picture of your hair so you have to pick from what they have so you may end up looking different....and it asks for a side view pick too, which i didnt have for mine

nice baby blue polo you're wearing jb.

the thing is, it doesnt take a picture of your hair so you have to pick from what they have so you may end up looking different....and it asks for a side view pick too, which i didnt have for mine
    Yep, that would be what threw me was the hair. The eyes are dead on, that was the first thing I noticed upon looking at a different pic of JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Steve View Post
    Little Steve, I'm sending you a private message right now. We've cluttered up this thread enough with our back and forth, so hopefully we can have a civil discussion about our respective issues in private and settle all this.

where's bdoughty ?