not sure if this is the area for this, but it's dynasty related- mostly directed towards cpu stat tweaks/player progression. this list is taken from my 2015 offline dynasty. hopefully, this can be used to tweak some areas to help bring a little more balance to the game. my opinions will be in bold.

10 games into the season so far, my fullback (91 OVR) leads the nation with 56 pancake blocks. the next closest player in college has only 36. the next closest on my team only has 7. i frequently slide protect up, but why it only affects my FB, idk?

9 of the top 15 pancake blockers are right tackles (1 FB, 1 C, and 4 LT's are the rest). the first guard appears at #27 on the list. more balance is needed. one position shouldnt dominate the list

the top 4 WR's in receptions all have over 100 catches 10 games into their seasons. the #5 place WR has 65. why the sudden drop off?

the best rated player in 2015 is a punter (98 ovr). 8 of the top 13 are either punters or kickers. cant explain this.

there are 12 players with 99 speed, 9 of which are WR's. more balance is needed. the other 3 players were RB, FS, and CB.

there are 10 players with 99 strength: 5 DT's, 4 RT's, and 1 RG this might contribute to why DT's are more dominant in the game than the DE's. Right tackles seem to get a lot of love in this game

there are 69 players with 99 awareness. 17 WR's have 99 catch ratings, 12 receivers have 99 route running ratings. way too many 99's across the board. imo, ratings should be lowered across the board, which would help distinguish the different levels of players (great from good, good from above average, etc).

there are 5 QB's with 99 throw accuracy, however, my qb is the only qb in the country completing more than 60% of his passes. (this with cpu qb accuracy on 35). the completion %'s of the 5 qb's with 99 accuracy are: 44.8%, 61.8% (my qb), 51.5%, ---, and 55.4%. one of the qb's is a redshirt freshman and isnt even the starter. this is completely retarded....probably mostly due to the qb accuracy slider at 35, but then why are these elite accuracy qb's not even close to being a leader in completion percentage?

the top 8 rated block shredders are either LOLB's or LE's. again, balance. might just be a freak thing though?

5 of the 9 players with 99 pursuit are FS's. other 4 were a DE, MLB, SS, and CB....again, balance is needed. imo, a mixture of all positions should be listed here.

of the top 8 rated players with the best play recognition rating, 6 are CB's....all are defensive backs. cant explain this. LB's and the d-line should get some love, LB's especially.