Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like it as is

3 5.26%
  • Needs some tweaks

30 52.63%
  • Want a new system

24 42.11%

Thread: Recruiting in NCAA 13 - What would you like to see?

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    Improved recruiting- When think of guys like Les Miles, Saban, Mack Brown, Urban Meyer, Stoops, and the FSU Guy, you think of guys that can continuely bring in good talent. I was watching the Unser Armour practice. John Gray said that he knew that he was going to Texas once he met Mack Brown. Do you think that he or the guys would talk about a Recruiting topic that is C or worst to a good recruit. I want to see the "Slot machine" type of recruiting go. I hate going after a big recruit when I am in a recruiting battle and end up losing him because I was stuck using my worst topic. I remember in NCAA Basketball(one of them) where you couldnt schedule with some teams because they didnt feel like your team would be competitive. I would like to see some recruits not pick up the phone, if they felt you had no chance. Better Height and Weights for recruits. Too many 6+ CBs and undersized RBs, DL. Especially since there isnt weight progression. Ability to recruit for the future. It can be just for the following year. Imagine having a good JR QB and signning a good Qb in the following class, you would be set for the future. You wouldnt have to recruit a Qb in the QBs SR year. QBs should have a personality. They should have requirements like how CHoopz had. Like, Big Time School, Good Conference, Good Coaches.
    Requirements are exactly what I'm looking for. Except different in the fact that its not so much random as player type vs comparable offensive/defensive system.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Requirements are exactly what I'm looking for. Except different in the fact that its not so much random as player type vs comparable offensive/defensive system.
    Something I always wanted to see is preferred/suggested Playstyles for recruits. For some recruits it wouldnt matter. But I would like when I look at recruits, I want to see a playstyle that best suits them. For example, If you see a QB with high THA and Low THP, he will fit in a air raid or spread.