Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12: Season 2 Offseason

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I don't think there's any way for me to know about anyone else making cuts. I looked but I couldn't tell. It's possible the online rosters are updated at some point today and you would be able to tell that way.
    Online you can go into recruiting and look. It says that I have 69 players on my team so I'm done and ready for the advance.

If you look just at your roster it will not show you the incoming freshman, you have to check the recruiting tab and then team needs to be able to tell what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Online you can go into recruiting and look. It says that I have 69 players on my team so I'm done and ready for the advance.

If you look just at your roster it will not show you the incoming freshman, you have to check the recruiting tab and then team needs to be able to tell what you have.
    The only issue with that is that it doesn't appear to show/count walk-ons. I have walk-ons at FB, DT, & MLB and it doesn't count them; however it does show it as a "need" so you could just add any needs to your count and go from there.

Nice catch, that will work.

Varsity
    Ready for advance.