Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is taking July 13 off to play NCAA?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I just took a week off. I may take the Wednesday off because I won't be getting the game until Tuesday after work. It's hard for me to play much during the day with two kids. They want my attention and not for me to just sit on the couch playing games. Can't blame them.
    Pfft, they should definitely get their priorities straight.

Had to change my off day from Tues to Wed due to an important work meeting.... adult life...lol... but I'm playing all night Tuesday into Wed morning

Never would do this. Think I would be in biiig troubke. Live with my mum and she always says not to, but I dunno, sometimes I think I would try, but I'm old enough.

Shit my boss already knows the deal it also helps that he is taking off too! Gotta love football fans!

Just rescheduled my only meeting tomorrow until Thursday so I can now successfully take the afternoon off from work! Going to see a customer at 9, picking the game up around 10 and then am going to take off the rest of the day to play. Can't wait for that meeting to get over.

Recruit
    Someone is trying to mess with my day off tomorrow for NCAA.

There is four of us in my "group" at work. Only one can be off at a time because having two off would just put the other two in a huge bind.

So I come in today and remind the other three that I am off tomorrow. Well one girl is complaining about not feeling well, she has boils on her etc... She said she was going to take an early lunch and go to the doctor. She calls back a little later and says she won't be back today and they are going to send her tests to the lab.

All I know is she better not call in tomorrow or call later today and say she can't come in tomorrow because I don't give a damn!

If she does, my boss will ask me to work I'm sure. I'll just lie and say I'm going out of town and have a room booked. I have the print out from the last room and I will just change the date. I don't care. My boss has probably forgot I'm off tomorrow anyway, as long as no one reminds her. If she tries to call, I just won't answer. I will be at home playing NCAA tomorrow. My NCAA Day will not be ruined!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    she has boils on her etc
    :eek:

THAT A BOY! Damn that is the kind of commitment and drive for excellence that everyone at this site should have! Im damn proud of you son!

I'll probably be off after lunch. Helps working for the family business.

We have 7-on-7's tomorrow so I'll be at work.