Thread: Madden NFL 12 Impressions - Retail

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pass defense is pretty horrible. Zones are much less effective than NCAA, but so is man to man. You can get away with so many bad passes/reads on this game that you can't get away with on NCAA. And pass blocking isn't any less ridiculous. Still have the same bullshit where 90% of the stock zone blitzes on the game don't generate any pressure, so you have to do ridiculous garbage to get to the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by rhombic21 View Post
    Pass defense is pretty horrible. Zones are much less effective than NCAA, but so is man to man. You can get away with so many bad passes/reads on this game that you can't get away with on NCAA. And pass blocking isn't any less ridiculous. Still have the same bullshit where 90% of the stock zone blitzes on the game don't generate any pressure, so you have to do ridiculous garbage to get to the QB.
    Well I'm glad passing will be easier. I need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Well I'm glad passing will be easier. I need some help.
    It's a huge problem online. If they don't throw a pick, they're scoring a TD. Defense is putrid.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    It's a huge problem online. If they don't throw a pick, they're scoring a TD. Defense is putrid.
    It's that bad? I was actually thinking of trying a few online games with the community stuff.

There is a day 1 patch scheduled but I have no idea what it addresses.