I'm glad the screens have been addressed. From what I've heard on Madden 25 (PS4) that's all people ran because they worked so well

Of course they worked on PS3 version as well

Jaymo I've been seeing great sideline interactions thus far, of course I'm seeing them with agile players but I've had a number of times where my RB and WR caught the ball then turned up field smoothly, TIPTOEING!! the sideline when needed . I had a nice TD lastnight to Michael Floyd where he caught the ball about 3 yards away from sideline, then transitioned to going up field and staying in bounds. It was nice to see

Had another instance where on a punt Dri Archer caught it going towards the sideline just shy of OB, then he turned up field then tiptoed the line and gained 35 yards.

These are the things that are pretty cool to see

That wouldn't have happened at all last version IMO. Especially on a Curl route where the defender was playing off. But he tracked the WR, then tracked the ball. Not only that but he would have been tackled before getting 10 yards.

This was just cool because I thought he was tackled. Didn't anticipate this happening. That 90+ trucking/break tackle rating helped out.

Game was on All-Madden