Alright, I decided that instead of destoying my UC dynasty that I've built up, I'd start over and go with another team I like to follow, the South Carolina Gamecocks.

I wanted a team with a large stadium so that you could definitely see attendance was down. I turned coaching carousel off, changed everyone's class to to Redshirt Seniors, so they'd be gone next year, CPU recruiting assistance off so I'd get nothing but walk ons. I will then Sim until the team is down to 1* prestige. The SEC will then kick them out to the Sun Belt.

I'll try to come up with some story to reflect all of this.

Also, I will have the scheduling "contracts" that were established in Smooth Pancakes dynasty.

One thing I like to do in my dynasties for changing the landscape of conferences is if a team is in a Big 6 conference, and they go 2 years in a row as a 1* prestige, they are demoted to a geographically logic conference, and if a team in a lower tier conference has 2 years in a row of 4* prestige, they are promoted to a stronger conference. I will be starting this dynasty in the default conference setting.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know. Hope it all works out. Enjoy!