There is nothing more that i hate than seeing players imported from ncaa 12 dynasty to madden 12 franchise and there ratings be horrible and on top of that they fall to the 6th round when they was at the top of the food chain in there position in ncaa. But i dnt have to worry bout that no more, im going to give a breif example on how to do this below:

So if i want RG III in the first round:

step 1. write his default attributes down on paper (you will need this for madden)
step 2.play every single game in dynasty mode and dont advance to the off season.
step 3. after playing the bowl game edit his attributes and put everything on 99 even his speed and jumping etc. everything
step 4. advance to off season and import players to madden and make sure he committed to the nfl
step 5. once you get him to madden he should be the top qb and once he is drafted to a team edit his attributes back to his default to make him realistic. Also edit his attributes back to default if he doesnt commit to the nfl.

you can do this to about any player, i even edited andrew luck and rg3 to make them be the top 2 qb taken.

here is a list of who i edited like this:

QUARTERBACKS

1.ANDREW LUCK
2.RG III
3.MATT BARKELEY

RUNNING BACK

1.TRENT RICHARDSON

WIDE RECEIVER

1.JUSTIN BLACKMON
2.MICHAEL FLOYD