Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The ONLY Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    By the way, you're wrong about waiting til NES for a F13 game. There was a 1985 or 86 game for Commodore 64, before that.

https://youtu.be/VPx2OTcatJ8

Oh, and it's so cute that Michael is DLC for a game not about him. Jason did that last year.

https://youtu.be/2sIOoxuWJg0
    Last edited by steelerfan; 10-13-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Fourth banner went up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    By the way, you're wrong about waiting til NES for a F13 game. There was a 1985 or 86 game for Commodore 64, before that.

[url]https://youtu.be/VPx2OTcatJ8[/url
    Never saw that one, nice catch.

This is the second DLC for Michael Myers. He was in COD a few years ago.

Last edited by bdoughty; 10-13-2016 at 11:24 PM.

The is a Jason part 3 mod for Fallout 4. Just saw a clip last week.

The is a Jason part 3 mod for Fallout 4. Just saw a clip last week.

Jason and Michael are both commonly seen in modded games.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 10-13-2016 at 11:03 PM.

Both have films coming out next year. I am more excited about Halloween (I say this with reservation as both appear to be reboots of moves that have already been rebooted) since John Carpenter is coming back to produce it and Rob Zombie and his crap-fests will have nothing to do with it. Still Friday still looks promising as we get to meet Jason's Dad and it goes back to the 80's but it feels like it might go down that Zombie hole where it becomes more about the family and Jason and less killing camp counselors and people having sex.

A couple of things today.

Chelsea were 3-0 winners over the fading champions, Leicester City, today. Good win for the Blues.

Also, Gun Media has said that the single player missions in F13 will be similar to Hitman. You will play as Jason and you will have targets to eliminate. Again, they said these missions will be lifted from the movies but I'm not exactly sure how that will work. The game will not have a full on campaign or story mode, they don't have the $ for that.

Also, Gun Media has said that the single player missions in F13 will be similar to Hitman. You will play as Jason and you will have targets to eliminate. Again, they said these missions will be lifted from the movies but I'm not exactly sure how that will work. The game will not have a full on campaign or story mode, they don't have the $ for that.
    That is completely understandable. I was expecting something similar to the multiplayer with bots.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    That is completely understandable. I was expecting something similar to the multiplayer with bots.
    Well, yeah, there will be the multiplayer with bots. I didn't expect a full story mode, I was actually surprised to hear they were adding missions. I would have been completely content with an bot version of the multiplayer.

Heard about a bunch of tornadoes in Oregon. Hopefully, Nostradumbass didn't get swept away with Mama's trailer.

For clarity's sake, the F13 Game Twitter said that the release window is "Early 2017" (as the info graphic says) not "Spring 2017" (as the Kickstarter update said). "Spring" was a typo by Randy Greenback.

Hopefully, that means they intend to release the game before Spring.

Just when I praise Todd Haley, he let's me down again.

I'm not even close to blaming this loss on him, I'll put it on the mounting injuries and Tomlin LOVING to lose to ridiculous opponents every fucking year. However, the moment I knew Pittsburgh would lose today was the first series that Ben was out.

It was 3rd and 1 and fucking Haley decides it's a good idea to have Landry Jones throw the ball. Of course, Jones looked completely lost on the play and the Steelers had to punt. At that moment, it was 9-8 and I knew the Steelers were going to get beat. 3rd and 1 without Big Ben, run the fucking ball you idiot.

Shameful.

I will take it! Shocked but happy. Not on TV in my market but followed it on twitter. Sounded like Miami players actually showed up! One thing I like about this coaching staff is they are benching players if they don't give good effort. Cut two bad OL after last week and benched Mario Williams at the start of this game for being lazy and soft last week. He's disappointed overall period.

Note my new signature.

Please go to Nostradumbass' thread and VOTE. NOW!

Together, we can make TGT great again!

Note my new signature.

Please go to Nostradumbass' thread and VOTE. NOW!

Together, we can make TGT great again!
    LMAO

Can we presume that if Ram is banned you will allow this thread to be closed?

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Can we presume that if Ram is banned you will allow this thread to be closed?
    That is correct. I'll be happy to have that happen.

Lol.

And Reshad Jones may be done for the year. One of the few great players on Miami. Best SS in the league imo. He's gotten better every year. Really improved his ball hawking the last two years. Great against the run. He played in Sunday with no practice due to a groin injury and now may have a torn rotator cuff.