Thread: The ONLY Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Good luck, mors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Good luck Mors.
    Thanks guys. It's only a temporary position, but it sounds like, if I bust my ass like I always do, I can easily get in as a permanent. They seem super disorganized though and it has me hesitant. But, like my friend told me, if nothing else, it gives me the ability to look for something else in the meantime and you always look more employable when you currently have a job.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    So um, Steeler and Smooth. Since OU did beat Texas, is there any way we can change the avatar to Obama minus the hook em?

Something like

I'd recommend this one.

Nope, has to stay Obama. You had your chance to stick me with Hillary.

Yeah, I'd probably only agree to a switch of a picture of Hillary doing the Ohio 'O'.

Though that Obama 'O' isn't bad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nope, has to stay Obama. You had your chance to stick me with Hillary.
    Ok. I guess we'll just stand pat then.

Best of Luck Mors.

Also I found the perfect job for you, though it is in Maryland.

Spoiler: show
    Seen they also had a Network Admin position open as well. That wouldn't be a bad position for a company that sounds pretty cool to work for. Though I refuse to make the drive to even Frederick to work, let alone Rockville (which is about an additional 30 or so miles beyond). Know it doesn't compare to LA or NY traffic or some other cities, but that traffic on 70, 270 and 495 is brutal.

Nothing new but the video itself is.

https://youtu.be/FxLc-BCtteY

5 to 10 years ago, this would have been an Onion Article. Not an actual study.

http://heatst.com/world/your-pumpkin...says-academic/

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Thanks guys. It's only a temporary position, but it sounds like, if I bust my ass like I always do, I can easily get in as a permanent. They seem super disorganized though and it has me hesitant. But, like my friend told me, if nothing else, it gives me the ability to look for something else in the meantime and you always look more employable when you currently have a job.
    So you were offered the position? If so, congrats!

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    So you were offered the position? If so, congrats!
    Yup. Offered yesterday and going through the process of filling out all the paper work and stuff. I wish I could find something not IT related to do with my life cause I'm kind of tired of working on help desks, but sadly, without all the other fancy paperwork saying I know how to do shit, it's what I'm relegated to.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Yup. Offered yesterday and going through the process of filling out all the paper work and stuff. I wish I could find something not IT related to do with my life cause I'm kind of tired of working on help desks, but sadly, without all the other fancy paperwork saying I know how to do shit, it's what I'm relegated to.
    I'm glad to hear that you were able to land something, mors. As you said before, it gives you time to try and find something else (in a different field).

If you really despise what you do, don't give up trying to get out of it and into something different. I know how tough that can be. I've been through that. You'll break loose if you are persistent.

Friday the 13th has been delayed to early 2017 but a single player mode will be added, offline bots will be added, Tommy Jarvis will be a playable character, Packanack Lodge will be added.

Digital copy is now $40, up from $30.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/10/13...ill-be-delayed
    Last edited by steelerfan; 10-13-2016 at 04:44 PM.

To be clear, multiplayer will release early 2017 with Tommy Jarvis and Packanack Lodge. Single player DLC will release Summer 2017 with missions (taken from the movies) and offline bots.

If you preordered before today, you'll get the Summer 2017 single player DLC for free.

Per that video above, EVERYONE who preordered before today's announcement will get 5 Beta keys.

Who called the 2017 delay? ------> This guy. I got my single player game, that is all I care about.

Forgot to add, just as in real life, Michael Myers beats Jason in video games too. You can actually play this DLC for Dead by Daylight when it arrives this Halloween.

Halloween was a game on Atari 2600. Had to wait for the NES to play Friday The 13th. I like Jason but he can't hold a candle to Myers.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 10-13-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Who called the 2017 delay? ------> This guy. I got my single player game, that is all I care about.
    Forgot to add, just as in real life, Michal Meyers beats Jason in video games too. You can actually play this DLC for Dead by Daylight when it arrives this Halloween.

Halloween was a game on Atari 2600. Had to wait for the NES to play Friday The 13th. I like Jason but he can't hold a candle to Meyers.
    Opinions are like assholes and you are one.

Michael is great but he's no Jason.

Oh, and it was obvious a delay was coming. I'm just glad the delay is to add more content (which I will get for free) and will give me a Beta code which I was previously not eligible for.