Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 11, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    G that was a great game, I always love the battles against everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    The polls usually work themselves out....at least I hope. If I take care of business....it will be a CRIME if Penn State and Miami play for the national title. If that happened....and we're 12-0....I will declare myself the REAL champ ;-)
    I can't see you getting jumped for the MNC IF you end up running the table.

The Pac 10 is pretty weak though so the media may want to put a better matchup in the National title game so that the TV ratings stay high.

Escobar?

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    The Pac 10 is pretty weak though so the media may want to put a better matchup in the National title game so that the TV ratings stay high.
    The Texas Longhorns will take their A+ TV Exposure rating (including all 2011 games on national TV) and their 2010 national championship banner and put the finger up to the media :-)

Fellas not sure if you've read this but

http://www.destructoid.com/playstati...y-184483.phtml

PSN will be undergoing some scheduled maintenance today, meaning you won't be able to access it for a somewhat lengthy period of time. The service is expected to go down around 8 am (Pacific Daylight Savings Time) and won't be back until 5 pm (again, Pacific). Now, granted, the average person has work or some other responsibilities to take up their time during this period, unlike nocturnal bloggers whose work shift should be wrapping up around then.
    But what if you wanted to partake of some of the fine PSN offerings making their way into the PlayStation Store today? Not to worry. The PlayStation Store has updated early with this week's content, so you have a chance to grab it before the network shuts down

Crime? is that a shot at Da U? I know FSU or Escobar will have something to say about me going undefeated this year. But anyone with a CCG that goes undefeated should be in the NC IMO

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    Crime? is that a shot at Da U? I know FSU or Escobar will have something to say about me going undefeated this year. But anyone with a CCG that goes undefeated should be in the NC IMO
    Agreed... if all teams run the table it should be Texas and Miami for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Agreed... if all teams run the table it should be Texas and Miami for the title.
    LOL, no way that should happen. USC is killing my strength of schedule right now. Just killing it.....

The one thing that could and very well might be the nail in the coffin is that PSU does not play in week 14 or 15. So that is going to do nothing but hurt the chances of PSU (if they win their last two) in making the MNC game.

If that is the case I'll load up my schedule with USC, Oregon (assuming Kingpin still switches), Miami, and Texas.....LOL

yup new update deleted my pw to so now i get to play that game when the psn comes back online lol...escobar ?

LOL, no way that should happen. USC is killing my strength of schedule right now. Just killing it.....
    yeah I can see how beating the #19 ranked team is tough on your schedule. Considering, other than Wisky you don't have many quality wins.

*Edit* - Sorry Jeff didn't see the OSU game +1 quality wins.

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    Crime? is that a shot at Da U?
    Not at all. After your showing with the Gamecocks on 10....I was very shocked that you didn't finish undefeated last season (I think I mentioned it to Oneback through AIM a month ago). I was saying if the defending national champion gets bumped out of the title game while undefeated....it would be a crime.

well escobar im a free cash flow master mind now, so if you want to play in the next few hours post here or txt me...psn is back up

hmmm

Nickle (hmm forget the name but man all the way and bringing both LB'rs)
    Nickle Over Storm Brave. Only had to think about it for about 1.5 secs.

Ohio State dominates Purdue in every facet of the game, again running the backup heavy strategy to keep their starters healthy. It proved smart too, as both starting HB Pepe Pearson and backup HB Joe Montgomery were sidelined with minor injuries during the game.

Pearson, Montgomery, and Charlie Sanders combine for 204 yards rushing and 3 TDs, with each getting a single score. Ohio State wins 37-3.

Ohio State welcomes the struggling Iowa Hawkeyes to Columbus before traveling to Ann Arbor to finish the season.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

The one thing that could and very well might be the nail in the coffin is that PSU does not play in week 14 or 15. So that is going to do nothing but hurt the chances of PSU (if they win their last two) in making the MNC game.

If that is the case I'll load up my schedule with USC, Oregon (assuming Kingpin still switches), Miami, and Texas.....LOL
    I'm hoping to still switch, but I think that we won't be that big of plus on your strength of schedule. Hell Oregon is struggling just as bad as Tech is right now lol.

fsu when can you play tomorrow?

midnight est.

:-(