Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4, XB1, PC) - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The combat in that trailer looked really good. Jet packs, guns, shields and I think one trailer showed fire. Sounds like a lot of options. I need combat to be fun in RPGs or I can't deal with the tedious aspects of those types of games. Is this combat similar to previous games in the series? It sort of looks like Destiny in third person which would be a good thing imo.
    I can't speak on how close it is to Destiny but the series has always been a 3rd person cover based shooter a la Uncharted and Gears of War. The shooter mechanics were wonky in ME1 but were so much better in ME2 that I recall many outlets made it the GotY. ME3's combat was easily the best and I can tell that this combat is a refined version of the combat from the ME3 MP. There were 6 different classes in the series that each have a different playstyle. The trailer featured the Vanguard class heavily and its trademark power, Biotic Charge and the end of the trailer showed a glimpse of the Infiltrator and its trademark power, tactical cloak (the invisible sniper). My favorite class is the Sentinel which is a hybrid is the Adept and Engineer classes. I did play and beat each game at least once with every single class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by souljahbill; 12-02-2016 at 08:09 PM.