Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-11 NHL Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Sens and Flames... awful this year. In Ottawa the GM is already talking about blowing up the team.

Atlanta activated Ondrej Pavelec from IR today. That's good to hear.

I have an interest in the Flames and over 5.5 tonight. Looking good so far, 4-1 Calgary with 5 to go in the 2nd. I wish I would've gotten in in time for PHX/OTT Over 5.5 tonight (wanted to) but I just missed the cut off. Ottawa wins, 5-2.

EDIT: Well, Calgary made me sweat by blowing a 4-1 lead, but won, 5-4, in a shootout. Woot!
    Last edited by steelerfan; 10-26-2010 at 11:02 PM.

The Pens dropped to 5-4-1 with a 5-3 loss in Tampa last night. Over 6 was a winner, which helped ease the pain though, lol.

Next up: vs. the Flyers and JB on Friday. Let's Go Pens!

Would not want to be a Jersey fan right now. The team is in utter chaos and now there is talk of the coach being fired.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Would not want to be a Jersey fan right now. The team is in utter chaos and now there is talk of the coach being fired.
    I have Anaheim on the Moneyline (+100). Currently the Ducks and Devils are tied at 1 in the 2nd. Go Ducks!

Either way, I'll wager against the Devils again tomorrow at LA. NJ is a mess. Coming into tonight, their only 2 wins have come by way of Brodeur shutouts and they average 1.7 goals per game.

John MacLean has only been given this much leash because he's spent 20 years in the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I have Anaheim on the Moneyline (+100). Currently the Ducks and Devils are tied at 1 in the 2nd. Go Ducks!

Either way, I'll wager against the Devils again tomorrow at LA. NJ is a mess. Coming into tonight, their only 2 wins have come by way of Brodeur shutouts and they average 1.7 goals per game.

John MacLean has only been given this much leash because he's spent 20 years in the organization.
    Jersey rolls into Vancouver on Monday. I am really interested in seeing how they play. I haven't seen a live game with Jersey this year so this will be my first look at them. If Brodeur isn't up for a showdown against Luongo I would be shocked.

Jersey rolls into Vancouver on Monday. I am really interested in seeing how they play. I haven't seen a live game with Jersey this year so this will be my first look at them. If Brodeur isn't up for a showdown against Luongo I would be shocked.
    The Devils pulled out a 2-1 win over Anaheim. Damn late games have bit me 2 nights in a row.

Had Vancouver on the puck line (-1 1/2) at +160. Their 3-0 win made up for some early losses I had.

More bad news for the Pens, Jordan Staal was set to return on Wednesday and he took a puck off the hand in practice. The break will require surgery and could put him out another 6 weeks. Damn it.

Watching that Vcr NJ game was painful. NJ looked absolutely awful and Brodeur has definitely aged. NJ may well be the wrost team in the league stats wise and play wise.

Watching that Vcr NJ game was painful. NJ looked absolutely awful and Brodeur has definitely aged. NJ may well be the wrost team in the league stats wise and play wise.
    Definitely. And now Parise is out 3 months.

Vancouver saved my ass again tonight. After losing with MTL, SJ, and TOR, I had Vancouver to win and Over 5.5 and also had Vancouver Over 3 (team total). Still lost around 25 tonight, but it would have been 120 if Vancouver had blown it.

I might need to re-state my comment on NJ. I think a team far worse than Jersey is Toronto. Seven goals in eight games. Wow!

Man the Canucks are looking good this year. The Sedins look even better than last year and this backup goalie (Corey Schneider) has been amazing in his four starts. Maybe the hype train is right about Vcr coming out of the west this year???

Pittsburgh hosts Tampa tonight. psusnoop and I have been discussing how important it is for the Pens to get their goaltending situation settled. Fleury has been horrid thus far and now Johnson has come back to earth. The good news is that Vinny Lecavalier is out.

Another big win by the Canucks last night. I know it sounds like a homer comment but if this Vcr team gets the goal tending in the playoffs this year they will be incredibly tough to beat.

Fleury has stopped 46 of 49 with a pair of wins the last 2 nights. Good to see!!

Got a point last night the Pens did which was huge, good to see MAF regaining that confidence that he lost earlier this season. Just want to see him "attack the puck" a little more but I like the direction.....

I see you like to place wagers in hockey, as do I as do I :-)

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I see you like to place wagers in hockey, as do I as do I :-)
    Maybe we could help each other out. :thumbsup:

How about Fleury!?!?

3-1 over the Canucks! 29 saves....woo-hoo! It's so big for Pittsburgh to have Flower standing tall between the pipes. It's really great to see. Canes on Friday.

Love it, he looks good the team seems to be playing with some fire right now. I know the loss to Rangers hurt, but there were some good things that happened in that game.

I'd gladly be interested in helping you out. Friend just bet a parlay in hockey risking 20 bucks and hit for 489.