Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo NX Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    A buttonless controller is pretty interesting. I'm assuming the middle is a touchscreen so it's a dual analog touchscreen controller.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Not my work, it was created on gaf when this was leaked a few days ago.

The dude abides.

First guy did it with a photoshop leak. Video on how the guy who actually made the black version and did it with a 3D printer. Kinda impressive how much work went into it.

The only Nintendo game I would play, would be Pokemon.

Imagine a Pokemon game built as an open world rpg...like skyrim or witcher.

That's just insane that you can do that with a 3D printer. I also saw a story about some kid made his own braces with one and they worked!
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    That's just insane that you can do that with a 3D printer. I also saw a story about some kid made his own braces with one and they worked!

Gives ram hope that he could make an Asian schoolboy mannequin wearing knee high socks to fulfill all his desires. Lol

NX will not be shown at E3. Focus will be on Zelda, which was also delayed until 2017.

E3: Nintendo changes its approach to the show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attentions on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda series. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show, in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.
    Wow, only one Nintendo made game playable at E3? I mean it is Zelda but damn.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 04-27-2016 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Great time to launch a console, right after getting the tax refund back
    The dude abides.

Nintendo's upcoming NX will be a portable, handheld console with detachable controllers, a number of sources have confirmed to Eurogamer.

On the move, NX will function as a high-powered handheld console with its own display. So far so normal - but here's the twist: we've heard the screen is bookended by two controller sections on either side, which can be attached or detached as required.

Then, when you get home, the system can connect to your TV for gaming on the big screen.

A base unit, or dock station, is used to connect the brain of the NX - within the controller - to display on your TV.

Via: Eurogamer

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Nintendo's upcoming NX will be a portable, handheld console with detachable controllers, a number of sources have confirmed to Eurogamer.

On the move, NX will function as a high-powered handheld console with its own display. So far so normal - but here's the twist: we've heard the screen is bookended by two controller sections on either side, which can be attached or detached as required.

Then, when you get home, the system can connect to your TV for gaming on the big screen.

A base unit, or dock station, is used to connect the brain of the NX - within the controller - to display on your TV.

Via: Eurogamer
    Not sure how I feel about it, guess I need to see it in action.
    The dude abides.

It'll have Animal Crossing on it so I'll have to get it.

Closing this rumor thread down in favor of the new Nintendo Switch thread containing the console reveal video.