Thread: NBA Live 16 - December 10 Roster & Data Update

• Facebook
  • Display

NBA Live 16 - December 10 Roster & Data Update

A new NBA Live 16 roster and data update is now available.

Steph Curry now holds sole possession of the highest-rated player in the game, coming in at a 96 overall. LeBron James and Russell Westbrook are tied at 95 OVR, while Kevin Durant is fourth at 94 OVR.

Continue on to read the latest ratings blog from EA SPORTS.

On the Rise

• Hassan Whiteside - OVR 88 (+4) - Whiteside is playing flat-out dominant basketball. He is averaging 13 points and 11 rebounds per game, along with an astounding 5 blocks per game.
    • Rajon Rondo - OVR 81 (+1) - Rondo has seemed to discover the fountain of youth. He's playing like he did in his prime.
    • Steph Curry - OVR 96 (+1) - Curry continues his dominance of the NBA.
    • Tony Parker - OVR 88 (+1) - Parker has been statistically more productive even though he's playing fewer minutes.
    • Reggie Jackson - OVR 81 (+1) - He's having a breakout year, averaging nearly 20 points per game.

In a Slump

• Kobe Bryant - OVR 83 (-3) - Kobe's age is showing and his play is declining. Will he turn it around in his final year?
    • LaMarcus Aldridge - OVR 87 (-3) - LMA still hasn't found a true place in the Spurs' system.
    • Zach Randolph - OVR 84 (-2) - Randolph has been struggling to find consistency this year.
    • Roy Hibbert - OVR 83 (-2) - HIbbert has a great opportunity to grab more rebounds with all the Lakers' missed shots this year, but it hasn't been happening.
    • Nick Young - OVR 80 (-1) - It just hasn't been good for the Lakers this year.

Rookies on the move

• Jerian Grant - OVR 75 (+2) - He's been very productive off the bench, playing limited minutes.
    • Kristaps Porzingis - OVR 83 (+1) - The fan-favorite continues to prove just about everyone wrong.
    • Karl-Anthony Towns - OVR 87 (+1) - Towns is already the best player on his team by a longshot.
    • Jahlil Okafor - OVR 79 (+1) - Okafor is also the best player on his team. He just needs to stay out of trouble.
    • Emmanuel Mudiay - OVR 73 (+1) - He's been a solid contributor as a starter for Denver - Just needs to cut down on turnovers.

For all updates, check this out.

Last edited by cdj; 12-10-2015 at 10:10 AM.

EA hasn't been good about detailing what the 'data' update adds. I believe this usually includes jerseys, courts, or faces. On a quick scan, I did not see any new uniforms in the game.

Last week they added Luke Walton as the Warriors' head coach and I noticed today that they have Sam Mitchell as the T-Wolves head coach. I don't know when the Mitchell addition occurred, however.

I wonder if the data update are the Xmas uniforms to be unlocked in a week or two? Just a guess there.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    [*]Jahlil Okafor - OVR 79 (+1) - Okafor is also the best player on his team. He just needs to stay out of trouble.

Spoiler: show

Hopefully they can patch the missing shirts and bodies.