Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-16 Coaching Carousel

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Damn, he did win a national championship. That USC arrogance is back baby, I hope you end up with some Chip Kelly sloppy seconds.

We can do better than chipper

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    We can do better than chipper
    Says the team that just lost to Chippers underling and wont even be in the top 25 next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Says the team that just lost to Chippers underling and wont even be in the top 25 next week.
    Lol. We don't even have a Head coach. Our OC keeps having moments when the light comes on, but it quickly gets shut off. Our DC, I'm convinced, is asking a magic 8 ball if the next play call will be a good one. Our o-line coach has made our linemen worse. Our DC and d-line coach aren't talking to each other because Wilcox wants to run a 2 gap and Wilson runs a 1 gap, and Wilcox cried like a little bitch to Sark and whined "Wilson isn't doing what I tell him to do!" We have one of Sarks drinking buddies who's a worthless position coach still on staff. Basically only 2 coaches are doing an average to good job right now.

No team in the country would be successful with the drama going on behind the scenes that we have. But, lol, if you're gonna take a shot at us for our recent loss, I'll just remind you of the embarrassing 55-19 practice we had against you. Lol

Lol. We don't even have a Head coach. Our OC keeps having moments when the light comes on, but it quickly gets shut off. Our DC, I'm convinced, is asking a magic 8 ball if the next play call will be a good one. Our o-line coach has made our linemen worse. Our DC and d-line coach aren't talking to each other because Wilcox wants to run a 2 gap and Wilson runs a 1 gap, and Wilcox cried like a little bitch to Sark and whined "Wilson isn't doing what I tell him to do!" We have one of Sarks drinking buddies who's a worthless position coach still on staff. Basically only 2 coaches are doing an average to good job right now.

No team in the country would be successful with the drama going on behind the scenes that we have. But, lol, if you're gonna take a shot at us for our recent loss, I'll just remind you of the embarrassing 55-19 practice we had against you. Lol
    Well, based on all that, who should I send my resume to?

But, lol, if you're gonna take a shot at us for our recent loss, I'll just remind you of the embarrassing 55-19 practice we had against you. Lol
    Ah yes, the vacated National Title. If that makes it easier to get through the season, more power to you. USC has owned OU over the years so there is another nugget to hold onto while watching the Trojans battle it out in the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl.

SI reporting Syracuse has fired Scott Shafer. He will coach their finale vs. BC.

A good source has told Joe Schad that Les Miles will be fired by the end of the day.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    A good source has told Joe Schad that Les Miles will be fired by the end of the day.
    Oh this outta be fun

is [censored] stupid to fire Miles.

Tom Herman is reportedly the next SCar coach.

Wow, that was a quick jump. From Ohio State OC to Houston HC to South Carolina HC in two seasons.

Also seeing that Kirby Smart might be the target at South Carolina.

Reports saying that Illinois is considering giving interim coach Bill Cubit a two-year deal.

Expect Les Miles to be fired sometime this weekend.

Expect Les Miles to be fired sometime this weekend.
    Here's my opinion on Les:

LSU will never play for a national title under him but they'll also never be garbage. His range is 8-11 wins yearly. Getting a new coach to out coach Saban is a tall order. It's a dice roll because LSU was garbage pre-Saban and could easily drop off again with the wrong guy.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Here's my opinion on Les:

LSU will never play for a national title under him but they'll also never be garbage. His range is 8-11 wins yearly. Getting a new coach to out coach Saban is a tall order. It's a dice roll because LSU was garbage pre-Saban and could easily drop off again with the wrong guy.
    Not sure I agree with the never part (seeing what he has already done) but I agree it's really stupid for LSU to panic like this and fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Not sure I agree with the never part (seeing what he has already done) but I agree it's really stupid for LSU to panic like this and fire him.
    No, he'll always lose to Saban. Saban defense kills pro-style offenses and with Miles not developing any QB ever with his run-run-run offense, he'll always play into Alabama's hands. Essentially, LSU will always win 11 regular season games at best.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    No, he'll always lose to Saban. Saban defense kills pro-style offenses and with Miles not developing any QB ever with his run-run-run offense, he'll always play into Alabama's hands. Essentially, LSU will always win 11 regular season games at best.
    Saban is an old man. It has to end sometime.

Hawai'i has hired Nevada OC Nick Rolovich.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Hawai'i has hired Nevada OC Nick Rolovich.

Might be a return of the run and shoot to Hawaii?