I've decided to go ahead and start a Manager Career but I doubt I'm going to do as much with it as I did last year. At least not as many videos. They were alot of work and nobody here really watched them anyway, lol.

With that said, my FIFA 16 Manager will be Neil Harris (not the *** one). Harris is a recently retired footballer who is the leading goal scorer in Millwall Football Club History.

Upon retiring, Harris managed Millwall's U21 squad and was twice named Caretaker Manager of the senior squad before being named Manager in April.

Coming into 2015-16, Harris has a career record of 6-6-11.

Millwall, or The Lions, have mostly been a 2nd and 3rd tier club throughout their history but have finished as high as tenth in England's top flight.

Last season the Lions were relegated from the Championship to Football League 1. In this career, I won't necessarily stay at Millwall though club success will earn my loyalty because of Harris' longtime affiliation with the club. Ultimately, however, I will do what is best for Harris with regards to future managerial opportunities.