Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jaymo76's Community Review of Madden NFL 16

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Not when playing online. I've had many 3rd down inside runs blown up because of a blitzing lb.
    Me too. I've been stopped on 3rd and 1 and recently tonight 4th and 2 and 4th and 1. All 4 downs I was stopped trying to run for 2 yards. Steelers Oline and Bell.

Now I'm also not running the ol' go to favorites like Q1 Trap (from any formation, especially Shotgun), Inside Zone Split or Inside Zone (from Shotgun). Those are rather effective to put mildly...which I recently found out is the same in NCAA...easy money

I actually am finding it difficult at times to run. Holes get closed with the quickness.
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 08-27-2015 at 10:35 PM.

I think I'm just going to have to rule out using inside zone in shotgun. That's a basic play though. The NFL spent 60% of their snaps in shotgun last year and the Dolphins were certainly higher than that. I agree that a blitzing LB can help but the DTs are pushed around too easily on every setting imo.

Update: my good friend left for a family vacation yesterday and lent me his son's copy of Madden 16 for xbox1. I played some Draft Champions ast night (I have Gold for 14 days due to buying some stuff...). I have to admit that the concept is actually a lot of fun. The whole purpose is to increase people who play MUT but that doesn't appeal to me so the mode does not have any staying power but as a one off game here and there it is enjoyable.

I think I might move all penalty sliders back to default. Rght now I had 55-60 across the board. I just played as the Rams vs the Titans and both teams combined for 23 penalties using 6 min quarters.

I have my penalties at default with false start at 45 and I see a few every game. I haven't seen pass interference but I've seen holding on both offence and defence, false start, offsides, face mask, block in the back. I don't see a full number but I'm fine with that.

The CPU does call 4 verticals too much, mainly in third and long.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The CPU does call 4 verticals too much, mainly in third and long.
    Awesome!

The best part of online has come to offline!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Awesome!

The best part of online has come to offline!

LOL