Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 16-hour Madden Livestream - 8/19

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Shopmaster is going to do a 24 hour stream starting at midnight, I'm sure you can find the details on his Twitter - www.twitter.com/Shopmaster

I'm going to probably stream tomorrow night as well and me mic'd up for questions and take some requests.
    Cool look forward to seeing some decent guys play the game and see if I'm wrong.

Yeah they spent a ton of time fine tuning MUT

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    If you buy exclusivity - expect people to pick your game apart and demand perfection - its just the way it works - i'm sure EA is making more $ because of it - more importantly they can go with this small incremental approach with no fears of getting blown out - however this had led a significant % of the sports gaming public to hate the company/game for it bc they feel that if 2K was still in the picture they would have a better product
    I have no problem with people being critical but the notion that EA is the reason there's no 2K is laughable. The NFL wanted exclusivity and EA got it. The NFL is all about making something "The official __________ of the NFL."

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Steelers gameplay on All-Madden or nothing

Preferably against some other lucky bastard who was fortunate to have the game early lol
    Request it in the chat on the stream

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    User controlled? OS people said blitzes or user controlled DL are the only way to get sacks. The issue was that the cpu AI players do nothing.
    I'd need to pay more attention, probably more user than CPU I'd assume.

Yeah they spent a ton of time fine tuning MUT
    Yeah I love the situational journeys. It's a good way to start building your team without buying packs.
    The dude abides.

Damn it JB lol.

Just say what time you will do it and I'll be there haha. Not trying to sit there and wait for you all night like last time

Yeah I love the situational journeys. It's a good way to start building your team without buying packs.
    maybe i'll try taking mut seriously (instead of just whoring out the trophies)

is there a guide/video that outlines all these challenges/collectibles - i.e. what do i need to start them and what i get when/if i complete them?

Damn it JB lol.

Just say what time you will do it and I'll be there haha. Not trying to sit there and wait for you all night like last time
    JB... EA ACCESS on the ONE or your PS4 COPY?

Damn it JB lol.

I will put you at the front of the line if you are in when I stream my guess would be 6 or 7 central tomorrow if I am free.
    The dude abides.

JB... EA ACCESS on the ONE or your PS4 COPY?
    I've had it on XB1 for a couple three weeks now. Was helping test to get it ready for EA Access.
    The dude abides.

maybe i'll try taking mut seriously (instead of just whoring out the trophies)

is there a guide/video that outlines all these challenges/collectibles - i.e. what do i need to start them and what i get when/if i complete them?
    It's pretty self explanatory on the game.
    The dude abides.

It's pretty self explanatory on the game.
    I know it's a old argument but I refuse to do MUT/HUT etc. After dropping a good chunk of money you then essentially pay a lot more money to make a strong team to use online. This stone is out of blood.

I know it's a old argument but I refuse to do MUT/HUT etc. After dropping a good chunk of money you then essentially pay a lot more money to make a strong team to use online. This stone is out of blood.
    I hardly play anyone online. I just go through the solo challenges and there are a shit load to do so there is always something to do.
    The dude abides.

lol these guys are pissed people are worried/complaining about aggressive catch being overpowered

What the heck is Rex doing on kickoff returns? He is about to lose to hoopgawd.

I want to know if they fixed or updated the TE or HB momentum thing when you throw them a pass on Madden 15, they will run out of bounds instead of turning up field. Has this been addressed?

I asked on the EASPORTS live broadcast but they don't answer. Busy over there.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    I want to know if they fixed or updated the TE or HB momentum thing when you throw them a pass on Madden 15, they will run out of bounds instead of turning up field. Has this been addressed?

Considering they said it was fixed last year... I'm highly skeptical.

lol that Rex guy is really pissed/angry about people questioning whether aggressive catch is overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post

I saw it in the 5 minutes that I've watched from a video the other day. Not fixed.

I agree the interactions look good - however i do not think it has ANY impact on how the game plays - i'm just not seeing any difference in the passing game/passing defense. it looks better but its the same thing (guys open every play)

i'm also not seeing any pass rush (unless its a user jump snap)
    I think the WR and DB stuff will be huge. Before deep balls were automatic knock downs and wins for dbs regardless of ratings. This will no longer be the case. And I can choose possession catch so my idiot WRs stay in bounds!

This early release business must really put the hurting on things like Midnight release at Gamestop. In the past people would show up early at Gamestop to see the game, play it and then rush home at midnight to play.

Now it seems like the mentality is, yeah great, game has been out for over a week now....just give me my copy.

No?