Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Season Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Isn't the whole point of settling out of court is making things disappear forever secretly through money? If he settled and she took his money, it's over with.
    There was a confidentiality agreement but Peyton broke it in his book when he trashed her some more. That led to another lawsuit.

It was also forgotten by some in the media how salty Manning was after losing to the Saints in the SB walking straight off field afterward instead of shaking hands with Brees or anyone else. Not like it matters but QB etitquite and morals are suppose to be beyond us normal folk apparently lol

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    It was also forgotten by some in the media how salty Manning was after losing to the Saints in the SB walking straight off field afterward instead of shaking hands with Brees or anyone else. Not like it matters but QB etitquite and morals are suppose to be beyond us normal folk apparently lol
    Yeah, the same guy wrote about the double standard. Cam is certainly under a microscope and some of that dates back to her getting kicked out of college for stealing that laptop. I felt Cam was wrong in his post game and wrong in his follow up comments. I think the timing of this Manning report is linked to this stuff. But even though some are questioning the timing of this report it doesn't change whether it's true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Wow. A horrible article detailing how Peyton Manning sexually assualted a female trainer and then ruined her career with lies.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...0395?cid=bitly
    I'm sure there are some truths in there. That being said, this article is highly biased and has a clear agenda behind it... The role of race in the USA and the treatment of black vs white athletes. Defending Cam Newton's behaviour by "finding" dirt from a 20 year old settlement about Manning is highly suspect journalism. Regardless of what happened, the case was settled.

Don't think it's about defending Cam just likely trying to point out he's not the only one doing something like that. We all know Manning is the standard of sportsmanship, says and does the right things, etc, etc.

I love how when other QB's get mad and yell at teammates or act like children get criticized to no end, but let Brady do it he gets praised as an awesome leader and super competitive. Rings will do that I guess, same reason Jordan was able to be how he was...and was/still is praised for it haha

I am starting to understand why some of you guys say you avoid ESPN and rhe like...shit is driven into the ground
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 02-13-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Ok, so even if Peyton was an asshole 20 years ago, THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO. I did shit 20 years ago that I don't do now. I did shit 5 years ago that I don't so now. If you go back far enough, you can dig up dirt on anybody. Hell, people have theoretically found dirt on Jesus. Your past doesn't define you.

Ok, so even if Peyton was an asshole 20 years ago, THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO. I did shit 20 years ago that I don't do now. I did shit 5 years ago that I don't so now. If you go back far enough, you can dig up dirt on anybody. Hell, people have theoretically found dirt on Jesus. Your past doesn't define you.
    Logic is a beautiful thing. This is news from 20 fucking years ago. I can't wait for hard hitting images of Eli being drunk in college.

I can already see the followup to the article. Trim it and send it out for the masses.

Peyton killed a snitch?

Two of my favorite NFL players were Walter Peyton and Barry Sanders (after leaving Okie St). Had nothing to do with the color of their skin but their character on the field. Walter never ran out of bounds and Sanders always tossed the ball to the Ref after scoring. Why? Because he had been there, done that and planned on doing it again. Those are players I respect. Cam comes off as a douche just like Bill Romanowski did back when he played and continued after retirement. Douche-baggery does not see colors.

That would be a great point if Peyton owned his mistake, said he was a stupid kid, apologized and moved on. But he went far beyond that and tried to ruin the woman's reputation in order to defend his. The cover up was worse than the crime of teabagging imo.

That would be a great point if Peyton owned his mistake, said he was a stupid kid, apologized and moved on. But he went far beyond that and tried to ruin the woman's reputation in order to defend his. The cover up was worse than the crime of teabagging imo.
    Cover up? This has been know since 1996, he wrote about it in a book and apologized.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...brigade-021316

I've talked about it on the radio for years. Sure, there was a subsequent lawsuit in 2003, but that was because Manning apologized for inappropriate behavior in his book when discussing the incident.

What's more, that lawsuit was filed by the trainer. That is, she chose to make Manning's apology an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Cover up? This has been know since 1996, he wrote about it in a book and apologized.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...brigade-021316
    I haven't read Peyton book but I did read part of the link to the lawsuit where Peyton made up additional stuff on the trainer in the book and made up some lies to support his case. He tries to use former players and roommates who denied his allegations. One of the lawsuits was over Peyton and his dad making up stuff. I definitely see a cover up.

I honestly didn't know about any of this so it's first I'm hearing of it.

I've heard more about how he couldn't beat Florida more than about this story. That was ran with

Sad day for Steelers fans today as the best TE in franchise history, Heath Miller, has called it a career after 11 seasons. Hats off to 83. He'll be sorely missed and will leave big shoes to be filled.

Heath was all class, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Sad day for Steelers fans today as the best TE in franchise history, Heath Miller, has called it a career after 11 seasons. Hats off to 83. He'll be sorely missed and will leave big shoes to be filled.

Heath was all class, all the time.
    Tight End personified.
    The dude abides.

I actually remember this commercial. I'm old.

https://youtu.be/20nALZkx5SU

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I actually remember this commercial. I'm old.

https://youtu.be/20nALZkx5SU
    You are dating yourself lol if you remember a 1980 tobacco commercial lol. Man Earl Campbell's body went downhill fast. His football life episode was good.

You are dating yourself lol if you remember a 1980 tobacco commercial lol. Man Earl Campbell's body went downhill fast. His football life episode was good.
    Yeah, I was born in 1974 so the memory isn't clear but I do remember. I've caught bits and pieces of that Football Life episode and, yeah, he's in bad shape.

I can't allow myself to post some loser fucking Oilers spot and not include the 4-time champion's counter.

https://youtu.be/AN_-2rHHemM

Gotta give Copenhagen some love, although back then it played second fiddle. Unfortunately it is a Cowboy player but Walt Garrison was one of the few Dallas/Okie St Cowboy players that I liked.

Woman Manziel was boning in Miami.

http://totalfratmove.com/johnny-manz...urce=Instagram

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Woman Manziel was boning in Miami.

http://totalfratmove.com/johnny-manz...urce=Instagram

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That waist looks freakishly small next to dem boobs..........BUT DEM BOOBS!!!!