Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donny Moore retires

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    That is a long time in today's age - however even public employee union members don't get that generous retirement benefits - usually its a minimum 25 years before they can retire - moreover i doubt ea has a pension as those are long gone - 401(k) and maybe some stock options (but i doubt moore is that high up in the company to even get those) is the best he is going to get
    Lockheed's was in place until shortly before I joined in 2007. If he started there in 1999, then he probably has something. Not sure EA would have, but they at least existed then.

But I do agree that 16 years is unlikely to fit the length of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    For fuck's sake people. Are you that fucking stupid? He didn't retire. He resigned. It was just "cute" wording to make a big deal of it instead of saying "Donny Moore resigned."

Jesus.
    Just having a little theoretical discussion. Move along.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Theoretically, he could have been abducted by aliens and EA used a retirement ploy to help Obama cover it up.

Next we can have a theoretical discussion about the possibility that ram is retired!

I've retired several times.......can't we have a retirement thread, one in theory the other reality???