Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
I'm enjoying the game. Playing on Easy has been a lot more fun. That said, I just did a level 18 mission where I'm level 25 and I was struggling a little lol. Easy = Normal imo.

I've got the Shadow weapons but I really only use my main bow and mix in the Tripcaster when I'm up against big machines. I will use the Sharpshot bow a little (probably should more) and I don't have an upgraded Rattler but I do like that for a lot of bandit, close range fighting. I pretty much never use the sling or bombs/traps. I don't bother with potions other than health. This game has so many types of things it's overwhelming at times so I have just enjoyed playing on Easy and using a simpler approach.

The story just had a big reveal for me so I am very interested in what happened.
Spoiler: show
Aloy's mom is shown in holograms from hundreds of years ago, working on the Zero Dawn weapon to fight back against the machines. I still don't know why the machines are dinosaurs or how the world got destroyed or why they are after Aloy. It's a Terminator story at heart imo.
I’ll have to eventually get back to this. I was at the point of no return in the story so I got off the path to do the Frozen Wilds DLC before going back down the path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk