Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NCAA TGT Bracketology & Tournament Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

2015 NCAA TGT Bracketology & Tournament Talk

The bracket has been announced! Let's talk!

The dude abides.

Does Kentucky lose? Who, if anyone, can beat them?

#TheScriptIsDead

I'd like to pick against them, but I don't think they get challenged until the Elite 8 and even then I don't see them losing. They'd have to be racked with nerves, have a team outbreak of stomach flu, or point shaving to lose now IMO.

Kentucky offensively has seven scorers. If a team shuts down one, you still have six to contend with. Combine this with their defensive ability, I can't go against them.

I thought I was being too chalk with my bracket, but do have two double digit seeds in the Sweet 16, so I guess that isn't so bad.
    The dude abides.

LOOKS unbeatable because they have not played ANYONE since 12/27/14.

They are the best team right now but the gap is not as large as everyone thinks. There are at least 10 teams that could beat them straight up on any given night and it wouldn't be that big of a deal but the media will spin it as such since they have basically said this is the greatest basketball team since the Dream Team.

Who does everyone think will be the Cinderella this year? There are some good teams that got sort of screwed on seedings, so there are going to be some great games this week. Some very talented mid-major teams that have the chance to make some noise. Question is, will any of them be able to make the Sweet 16 and/or crash the Elite Eight or Final Four?

And what about Dayton? First, not only does a very good Dayton team get absolutely fucked over by being one of the last four in, while shitty ass UCLA was apparently safe by a mile, but now Dayton will be playing on their own home court in the first round. I feel sorry for Boise State in that game!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Who does everyone think will be the Cinderella this year? There are some good teams that got sort of screwed on seedings, so there are going to be some great games this week. Some very talented mid-major teams that have the chance to make some noise. Question is, will any of them be able to make the Sweet 16 and/or crash the Elite Eight or Final Four?

And what about Dayton? First, not only does a very good Dayton team get absolutely fucked over by being one of the last four in, while shitty ass UCLA was apparently safe by a mile, but now Dayton will be playing on their own home court in the first round. I feel sorry for Boise State in that game!
    I've got Dayton in the Sweet 16 to go with Stephen F Austin as my double digit "Cinderella's in the Sweet 16". I also have Northern Iowa in the Elite 8.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I've got Dayton in the Sweet 16 to go with Stephen F Austin as my double digit "Cinderella's in the Sweet 16". I also have Northern Iowa in the Elite 8.
    I think Dayton definitely makes the Sweet 16. They'll beat Boise State. Providence might be a bit tough and Oklahoma will be a challenge, but Dayton's got the talent to make it to the second week.

It sucks Wyoming got paired up with Northern Iowa, I think the Cowboys could have made a little noise, but Northern Iowa should get definitely at least Sweet 16. Louisville just isn't playing very good right now. I'm not picking it, but I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if the Anteaters knocked off Louisville.

Steven F. Austin is an upset pick of mine. I like Wofford, I'm just not sure they can hang a full game with Arkansas. They did knock off NC State, but they got trounced pretty good by West Virginia and Duke. I would have happily picked Harvard to break some more hearts in the tournament again, but matched up with North Carolina, I'm not sure they can rise to that test. North Carolina may have 11 losses, but look at who they came to? Butler, Iowa, NC State, Kentucky, Notre Dame (regular season and tournament), Louisville, Virginia, Duke (twice). Their only bad loss the entire season was Pittsburgh. They are good and I don't see Harvard pulling off their usual tournament upsets.

One upset that I think could happen, Eastern Washington knocking off Georgetown. Georgetown is good, but they're sloppy and they've had some rough games recently.

For some reason I don't like Wofford.

I have Eastern Washington beating Georgetown, almost had them beating Stephen F Austin, but went SFA instead.
    The dude abides.

LOL UCLA shouldn't even be in and get an 11 seed? That's right,the fix is in.

I did a more serious bracket here and another that's just upset city

What a game between Dayton and Boise State! And I agree with the announcer, Dayton is extremely lucky that the refs didn't call the foul on that final shot. That was an easy foul call if they decide to blow the whistle.

#TheScriptIsDead

I almost had to alter that section of the bracket!
    The dude abides.

Same here! That nearly screwed me before the start!

I was out of town tonight seeing Cable Guy doing a special small show to warm up for his tour. Told my girlfriend if Boise won I'd have to fix a lot of brackets late tonight when we got back in town
    The dude abides.

Northeastern gave Notre Dame a scare. 69-65.

Fuck you Iowa State.

#TheScriptIsDead

Good for UAB to get that upset of Iowa State after they lost their football program.

One less Sweet 16 team for me though lol at least I had them getting beat by Gonzaga. Some "experts" had Iowa State as a sleeper for Final Four
    The dude abides.

Should have known they would lose. One of the games I was hesitant about lol. Didn't have them getting out of 2nd round anyway

Guess those Fred Hoiberg to Chicago rumors can heat up some more

I had them losing to Duke in the Elite Eight. Gonzaga always loses by the Sweet Sixteen, so no way was I going to trust them to actually make it beyond that this year.

#TheScriptIsDead

Shit nevermind I had them making it to the Sweet 16 and didn't realize it lol

Accidently had them going to the finals because I was trying to undo the pick but it kept moving them further. Then only way I found out how to fix it was have them losing early on. Didn't fix it at the SMU game though haha