Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Cause 3 (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display
    You psychopath.

The dude abides.

Fuck me, I really, really, really need to put this game at the top of my "games still to buy" list.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Fuck me, I really, really, really need to put this game at the top of my "games still to buy" list.
    You will totally enjoy it. Beyond absurd but fun as heck.

So after spending basically the last 2 1/2 months playing literally nothing but Fallout 4 nearly every day, I hadn't been able to pretty much play games at all in probably the last two weeks due to some shit going on at home. Didn't really feel like like Fallout 4 yesterday after not playing it the last two weeks, so I decided to jump onto this for the first time since buying it in the Xbox Summer Sale a month ago.

Put 9 hours into it throughout the day, already took over an entire province, a bunch of settlements, have unleashed almighty hell in southeastern Medici. This game is infinitely more fun that Just Cause 2 was, and I loved that game. This is gonna be a massive time sink!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So after spending basically the last 2 1/2 months playing literally nothing but Fallout 4 nearly every day, I hadn't been able to pretty much play games at all in probably the last two weeks due to some shit going on at home. Didn't really feel like like Fallout 4 yesterday after not playing it the last two weeks, so I decided to jump onto this for the first time since buying it in the Xbox Summer Sale a month ago.

Put 9 hours into it throughout the day, already took over an entire province, a bunch of settlements, have unleashed almighty hell in southeastern Medici. This game is infinitely more fun that Just Cause 2 was, and I loved that game. This is gonna be a massive time sink!

It stupid but fun. The tether... infinite cow and building combinations... lol! I need to get back into this game but I just don't have the time. In am in proves of playing/finishing:

1. Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC
    2. Witcher III Expansion Pack
    3. No Man's Sky
    4. Just Cause III
    5. Assassins Creed Syndicate

In addition, FIFA, 15, FIFA 16, NHL 15, NHL 16, Madden 15 all have career modes up and running. Let's not forget I have tried to get back into NCAA 14. I still haven't finished my MLB season from two years ago.

Plus... EA Access/Gold/Plus games that I still haven't even started yet. We need more hours in the day!

Well, after going balls to the wall the past week, I've reached the final couple missions. Just going around and clearing up collectibles right now.

Already cleared the Sky Fortress DLC. Though that damn ship was a pain in the ass, I'm loving my rocket powered wingsuit! Makes getting around so much easier in the main game!

About to start Mech Land Assault and already accidentally started Bavarium Sea Heist the other day.

Meanwhile, a random scene I stumbled upon while collectible hunting. Anyone else come across the raging techno party in Lacos? Caught me totally by surprise. Never even knew it was there until I was wingsuiting by at night and wondered what that massive ball of light was.

Almost done dominating this game. Last night I beat the final missions, already had the entirety of Medici liberated, also knocked out the Bavarium Sea Heist DLC. Just have the Mech Land Assault DLC to do and the stunt jumps and I'll be done as far as missions and collectibles. Other than that, all that's left are the gear challenges, which I'm not as heavily concerned with.