Thread: Big 12 vs Pac 12 360

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Big 12 vs Pac 12 360

2014-2015 rosters

Custom sliders will be used to keep it realistic

No cheesey Glitch plays or AI abusers, keep it real which means don't spam the same play over and over.

Must punt on 4th unless down by 14, but in order to go for it you must cross the 50 yard line. Goes with cpu games to.

Don't run up the score which means if you are winning big ( by 21) in the 4th don't pass it, run the ball like real schools would and again goes with cpu games to.

Recruiting rules are pretty dumb i've seen some where people want you to only recruit for how many seniors you have leaving but im not gonna do that, only thing I ask is keep it within state and pipeline and 3 or 4 out of it to build onto your pipeline.

It will be on Heisman for Offense, Defense, and User games.

Speed threshold will be at 0.

If interested leave your gamertag.

Starting it today would like to have 12 before we start to avoid any xp glitches.

I'd like to have 6 in both conferences but if 1 conference has more than the other then that just makes it more competitive.

6 min quarters

No run commit at all, its cheap, if you can't stop the run then you deserve to get pounded on.

Don't play quarters defense all game.

Don't Rush 1 defensive player and put the other 10 in coverage.

Your 1st warning is reading the rules, simple to follow. You don't get a second warning you break them you're gone. I got other people waiting to play.

Teams Taken:

Oklahoma State (Flex Buffchest)
    Oregon (Bloomer018)
    Texas Tech (TTUPBK24)
    Utah ( Yolag )
    USC (RollinAC IX)
    Baylor ( KJJ205 )
    Stanford (Life Alert x)
    Cal (Zachary4AU)
    Oregon State (Topherj20)
    Texas ( Swaguire )
    TCU ( KaRai3400 )

If you are interested but the dynasty is full just leave your gamertag and ill put you on a list to join when someone quits or gets kicked.

Quitters!!!

Wildman 0927
    FightingDoor
    Zzfootballer12Z
    WalkingEagle187
    Last edited by FIex Buffchest; 12-30-2014 at 07:42 PM.