Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's more fun then laughing at a racist forum? Stormfront is back and proud of it

• Facebook
  • Display

what's more fun then laughing at a racist forum? Stormfront is back and proud of it

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

for quite some time now,this site was down because of a recent murder case and the fact that the law had linked this white supremacist site to quite a few more murders.

but its back and quite frankly when I'm feeling down or the mood for a good/weird laugh at some really stupid people, I click here LOL

heres today's dumb ass idea of the century. Worse yet, its a female

Yesterday my daughter turned 4. She got a 24 color box of play-doh from her uncle. After playing with it a while along with a few friends. Her friends were mixing up some colors and I had to intervene and give a lecture to all of them about mixing up the colors.
    I took pea sized amounts of black, white, yellow, brown, red, and orange and said how one could make a sun flower with yellow, a panda with the white and black, a pumpkin with the orange and dog poop with the brown. They all agreed that these unique colors were a good thing. Then I mushed them all together.
    I asked if I was able to make a sunflower with my now ugly brown colored ball of dough? Was I able to make a pumpkin? A panda? No. I could make dog poop still but the pure brown was better looking, and so the girls all agreed the new color of mixed origins was no good to use except for poop.
    I also asked them to consider the fact that never again could it produce yellow, or black, or red, and most of all white. Now whether they will retain this lesson I guess time will tell. Probably could be useful to teach idiots in adulthood too. Its so simple yet so hard for people to realize.

You should get a Nobel Prize. I shall remember this lesson and teach every child I ever come across using play - doh.

That's sheer genius right there.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...rmfront-report
    More than 100 hate-crime murders linked to single website, report finds
    People charged with the murders of almost 100 people can be linked to a single far-right website, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The White Nationalist web forum Stormfront.org says it promotes values of “the embattled white minority,” and its users include Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in a 2011 massacre in Norway, and Wade Michael Page, who shot and killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012.

After a two-year investigation, the SPLC said (pdf) that since Stormfront became one of the first hate sites on the internet in 1995, its registered users have been disproportionately responsible for major killings. The report was released a month early after white supremacist Frazier Glenn Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, was accused of killing three people at a Jewish center in Kansas City on Sunday.

“We know that the people who are going to commit the kinds of crimes, like the kinds of crimes Miller committed last weekend, this is where they live,” said Heidi Beirich, report author and a director at the SPLC’s Intelligence Project. The report, released on Thursday, calls Stormfront the “largest hate site in the world” and “a magnet and breeding ground for the deadly and deranged.”

Of the site’s more than 286,000 users, only a small sliver are highly active, the report found, with fewer than 1,800 people logging in each day. While the SPLC only identified 10 murderers out of this large user base, researchers think the murderers’ connection to the site is important because it shows how the website offers a community for people who commit these crimes.

in the Words of U2 "Achtung Baby"

Hey dhook! We've got a new place for you to play. Sic 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Hey dhook! We've got a new place for you to play. Sic 'em!

lmaooooo

That would be a thing of beauty. Get you (dhook) and ram both over there and let you both run wild. Oh the comedy gold that would come from seeing how they react to you two.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

That would be a thing of beauty. Get you (dhook) and ram both over there and let you both run wild. Oh the comedy gold that would come from seeing how they react to you two.

Feel like I would troll them too hard and end up getting banned lmao

tempting,..but I'd probably be banned before I got 2 verbs out. Judging from their history they'd probably start stalking and trailing and worse. Not looking to party or hang out with these guys, although I'm sure they have their own fun once in a while

they like to play their own version of 'where's Waldo' afterwords

You do realize that you are tight-roping the line between "doing it for the lulz" and "accomplice to murder?"
    Last edited by bdoughty; 12-03-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    You do realize that you tight-roping the line between "doing it for the lulz" and "accomplice to murder?"
    I'm pretty sure CLW could get me cleared of any charges in his sleep.

I'm pretty sure CLW could get me cleared of any charges in his sleep.
    Dreams are the only place where CLW could actually win a verdict.

Dreams are the only place where CLW could actually win a verdict.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

The more I think of Dhook and Ram hanging out, that one Different Strokes episode with Dudley and Bicycle shop owner comes to mind.

Stay away Dudley, I mean Dhook. Keep your shirt on, do not ride the old white dude.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Possibly NSFW

Spoiler: show

The funny thing is I'm watching Night Court right now.

Nothing like bombing a thread with Night Court characters

The dude abides.

I have not seen the show in years but the things I wanted to do to Markie Post when I was young.

Like give her my post.

The dude abides.