Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Black Friday Deals

• Facebook
  • Display
    Try the Amazon Warehouse deals. If something is wrong with anything (new or used) they will take care of it.

$188.00 for a 160GB Used.

Maybe its just me but in browsing all the ads nothing just catches my eye this year. The Evil Within for $25 and the Blue PS4 controller was about it but I suspect Amazon will price match so no reason to leave the house and fight the masses.

I've rarely seen a reason to fight the crowds.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

Here are the known Black Friday console deals. (None listed yet for PS3, mors.)

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I've rarely seen a reason to fight the crowds.
    This

Having worked in retail during that day...there isn't a deal out there that would be make me go through that.

PS3:

Amazon & GameStop are/will offer discounted PS3 bundles. Amazon's cheapest right now is the LEGO Batman 3 + Sly Cooper Collection 500 GB bundle for $250.

More info here, including PS TV discount.

The Best Black Friday Deals on Video Games and Systems

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/the-best-...644065274.html

Black Friday Video Game Deals courtesy CheapAssGamer. IMO Best Buy has the best deals (no pun intended).

I'm grabbing Diablo like a thief!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there is a sale for PS+ memberships?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I gotta actually pay attention to this this year. My Xbox Live subscription is good through 2016 but I only got a year of PS+ when I bought my PS4 last May.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to use my laptop.

I haven't seen any yet but I did as the guy at Target the other day, he said usually around Thanksgiving they have "deals" where you purchase a game and get X-amount of months of either PSN or Xbox Live.

Check Slickdeals, I've seen a couple.
    The dude abides.

This has nothing to do with video games, but it is a great black Friday deal.

I just bought a Dewalt combo kit at Lowes. It's normally $349, it was on early black Friday sale for $199. The kit includes:

1 impact driver drill
    1 saw zall
    1 1/2" chuck 2-speed drill
    1 flash light
    1 battery charger
    1 Dewalt bag to carry all the tools
    2 18V batteries.

It seems like a great deal, 2 batteries alone are normally $99.

This is the combo kit I bought NEW at Lowes. It looks like this one (see link below) is refurbished by Dewalt, still a good deal, but the New condition one at Lowe's a great deal. I bought the new one from Lowe's.

http://www.cpooutlets.com/factory-re...gM0aArA48P8HAQ

The other nice thing is, compared to other brands, I've had Makita, Milwaukee, Ryobi, all good brands, they sell or come with a carrying bag or hard plastic case that it's like putting each device back into a puzzle to get them to fit just right. The bag that comes with this Dewalt combo kit is large enough that you don't have to struggle to get things back in.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 11-18-2014 at 02:12 PM.

The dude abides.

Just as bad are the dumbasses in the comments trying to defend blatant theft and fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Just as bad are the dumbasses in the comments trying to defend blatant theft and fraud.
    Yep - the once great America is slowly but surely slipping into 3rd world status. It's only a matter of time.

Yep - the once great America is slowly but surely slipping into 3rd world status. It's only a matter of time.
    This is correct. I was at a customer's house today working on their shower valve. It's a delta valve that has a set screw to avoid turning the hot on too much, Scold guard. I told her I can adjust it or completely remove it. I told her it was there b/c somewhere someone burnt their kids or something dumb, then sued someone and now they have this little set screw to keep people from being stupid. It's just like the McDonald's hot coffee suing, they are pissed that it's hot, yet they would be pissed if it was cold.

She said she's only been in America for about 1 year, from South America, she said it's very hard to adjust to the American way of blaming others for what seems like common sense issues. She doesn't understand suing people for what she views as normal common sense.

I told her you can't help stupid. I told her if people wouldn't allow their little kids to take showers by themselves with out some sort of adult supervision then we would probably have less kids getting burnt, slipping and falling, drowning, all the silly things that happens when you don't watch your kids. The problem is, none of that matters, if something bad happens someone somewhere has to sue b/c they need compensation for stupidity.

Thanks for listening...I just hope the 3rd world status doesn't take full effect until I'm long dead and gone.

Watch Amazon and Gamestop. Gamestop had a deal on them last Black Friday and Amazon offered it as well.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud