Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Week 3 Pre-Season Now Open - Deadline 9.20.14 7:00 a.m. CST

• Facebook
  • Display
    Oneback and Kingpin have been set to 1 week of autopilot so JB and handward you guys should be able to play your games now.

I will extend the deadline until 7 p.m. tonight for you to get your games in.

i also removed gigem from the league as he pm'd me saying he was out.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    It looks like he isn't coming back. It's been an hour now. He got the ball first. I was up 7-0 and about to get the ball back as he had just failed on a 3rd down.

It would be great if someone could set him to auto so I can still play.
    Sorry, most of my neighborhood lost power last night, there's been a lot of construction in the area as a lot of new houses are going up, I assume that's what caused the issue. Power flickered on your first drive but I didn't loose power, then again when I was disconnected, I tried to get back on then we lost power entirely. Spent last night at a hotel as it was a little warm in the house, we've got power back now but unfortunately I don't have any free time to replay today so you can go ahead and play the CPU...I see CLW has already put me to auto.

Was looking forward to our game as I haven't gotten in a lot of practice against other users in Madden, although this is my first year back playing madden since probably 2002. Good luck the rest of the season.

Gosh I've been all over the place this week. Didn't know I was playing JB this week.