Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Owner.
    Thank you sir.

Any discussion on restrictions regarding Free Agents and/or Trades with the CPU? I'd say for the first season or at least first several weeks we should avoid them.

Is the Owner money glitch still in?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Is the Owner money glitch still in?

This makes me nervous, I don't even have a clue what you're talking about. I google it and don't have much luck....plain and simple I want to play football, I want to play it like a chess match. I don't want to play vs other people that find glitches, or nano blitzes, or anything else that to me isn't football simulation. Hopefully I'm preaching to the choir here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    This makes me nervous, I don't even have a clue what you're talking about. I google it and don't have much luck....plain and simple I want to play football, I want to play it like a chess match. I don't want to play vs other people that find glitches, or nano blitzes, or anything else that to me isn't football simulation. Hopefully I'm preaching to the choir here, right?
    It's not a football issue. It's an issue where owner's aren't making any money and can't sign free agents.

We may be better off acting as a coach, looks like there may still be an issue with not being able to sign players. Posted today on OS: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=325

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    We may be better off acting as a coach, looks like there may still be an issue with not being able to sign players. Posted today on OS: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=325
    I agree. I don't see the owner issues being fixed for at least a few more weeks. Also, if we do coach, I would stress that everyone has to create a coach instead of use the existing coach.

Yeah didn't realize the owner mode was still an issue. Looks like I will be setting up another one where everyone signs up as a coach.

Yeah didn't realize the owner mode was still an issue. Looks like I will be setting up another one where everyone signs up as a coach.
    Do we get to draft again?

JUST KIDDING!

I'm just ready to kick this thing off!

Thanks again CLW for setting this all up.

The owner thing is supposed to be fixed

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=761570

O.K. I cannot keep up with owner mode issues/no issues. - What do you guys think? Should we just get started with the CFM I started for all of us as owners? Or, should I setup a "new" one for coaches?

I'm all ears.

Honestly I'm 100% sold on doing owner mode, I'd like to hire and fire coaches and sign and draft players, I don't really care too much about pricing and stadium upgrades. That being said I just want to get started and either way we'd probably have to restart to have any updates take effect. I'd rather play it safe and roll with coaches rather than put the effort into the season to find that it's still broken in some fashion.

O.K. I cannot keep up with owner mode issues/no issues. - What do you guys think? Should we just get started with the CFM I started for all of us as owners? Or, should I setup a "new" one for coaches?

I'm all ears.
    I'd like to play just like the next guy but if there are some features that aren't working, IF they (EA) are working on them to hopefully resolve them, then I'm up for waiting. The Owner mode sounds the most fun to me.

My 2 cents.

I'm all for getting it going with coach mode. I just keep hearing bad things about the owner mode. But if people want to wait, that is also fine by me.

From what I have read everything seems to be working now for Owner Mode. I have advanced to week 1 of the pre-season.

The quarter length/game time is too high. Skip and I just had a disconnect early in the third quarter after 2 hours of playing the game. Looking at my stats from week 1, I had 97 offensive snaps...The Bills led the nfl last season with 72 plays per game, the typical NFL game is roughly 65 plays.

The quarter length/game time is too high. Skip and I just had a disconnect early in the third quarter after 2 hours of playing the game. Looking at my stats from week 1, I had 97 offensive snaps...The Bills led the nfl last season with 72 plays per game, the typical NFL game is roughly 65 plays.
    Agreed I'm trying to find a better set of sliders/settings but I'm not finding anything over at OS worth much.

8 minutes, 9 tops.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

This is correct. NFL games average around 130 snaps (65 per team). As I've always preached, the FIRST thing you have to do when working on American football sliders is get the snap count right. None of your stats will ever be good unless the snap count is right.

Just my 2¢, I have no dog in this fight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A