Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden Ultimate Team Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    No guaranteed Legend in the Legend Packs? Okay.
    Same as last year. Or if it was, it was most likely the dumbed down 80 OVR legends.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

There was a bundle last year that came with a topper of a guaranteed Elite player, something we haven't seen yet. The best thing we've got is this one, which is an Elite player OR collectible, meaning 99 times out 100 you're getting the collectible.

The lack of guarantees in packs is understandable given the volume of people that play, but is also the reason I'm hesitant to invest much money (if any) in buying MUT packs. Spent $20 or so last year, got nothing, and quit playing.

Yep I sold 85 ovr gold for 19k then bought two packs and got crap...I'm done buying packs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than early on - when i basically need players everywhere - i don't buy packs. I just surf the auction block and buy sell cards there.

Yea pretty much what I've been doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm stuck at 84 OVR and I'm just SICK of the mode. If anyone wants to give me some nice cards to push me over the top I'll gladly give you my entire roster full of 80-85+ guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'm stuck at 84 OVR and I'm just SICK of the mode. If anyone wants to give me some nice cards to push me over the top I'll gladly give you my entire roster full of 80-85+ guys.
    Remember me when you unload I fly back tomorrow.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Remember me when you unload
    *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    *snicker*
    Well he already does THAT.

The dude abides.

My free player card today was a 71 OVR Johnny Manziel as part of their new Signature Series set.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    My free player card today was a 71 OVR Johnny Manziel as part of their new Signature Series set.
    Sweet, mine was Blake Bortles 69 overall.

lmao thought it was something worth logging in for. if it ain't 85+ my [censored] ain't interested

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Remember me when you unload I fly back tomorrow.

You got anything you can give me as a rental to get to 85+ overall? Basically I need players in the 85+ range b/c all of my players are at least 80+ overall

I did receive the Prima guide that I was lucky to win here in the drawing. It says it comes with 6X pro packs, well there is a code inside the guide, I'm supposed to enter it at the prima website, once I did that it gave me a code to enter on the PS4, I did that and it tells me it's an invalid code. I emailed Prima, they sent me to EA, I've been on hold with EA for 55 mins. I filled out their online contact us form and EA called me back within 20 seconds, then transferred me to the Madden department...that's when the hold time started.....

The good news is, my PC will charge my cell phone via USB as it's running my battery down, being on the speaker phone.

The other nice thing is, the Prima guide breaks down the MUT concept and explains things nicely, that's good for a beginner like me. I'm lost on things like what to do with some of these cards...i.e. today there is a silver card it only gives me an option to "add to set" when I click this option it then wants me to associate it with a player and then gives me a whole list of players...so how/who do you pick? Any rhyme or reason?

Still on the Prima guide topic, it seems like a good deal, if I would have looked at one at the gamestop or if one was open I'd probably have bought it, it's $12, but you get $9 worth of MUT packs, so for $3 you get a bunch of good info, top plays for each team playbook Plus it basically has a lot of the tutorials (i.e. attacking coverages, like the game does, but it's in print so I can read it on the crapper or where ever away from the PS4).
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 09-09-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    You got anything you can give me as a rental to get to 85+ overall? Basically I need players in the 85+ range b/c all of my players are at least 80+ overall
    I'll have to look when I get back from Chicago. I don't think I do. Think my best is Clay Matthews at 84.

The dude abides.

Well, like someone once told me, nothing is free in life...I'm glad I won the guide...I was on hold for 55 minutes, then they wanted me to take a picture of my gamestop receipt proving I purchased Madden 15, email it to them and then they would generate a new code...jumping through a bunch of hoops to use something I won in a drawing... I guess it's worth it....

The problem is I no longer have my Gamestop receipt, I do have a copy of the transaction on my AMEX account, the other problem is I reserved NHL, bought a 2nd PS4 controller so all that AMEX receipt says is General Merchandise for $107.40. WEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think the guide is good enough for this old guy, maybe someone else will have better luck with the "free codes"...

Up to 73 overall...slowly but surely...

My free player card on Wednesday was 70 WR Odell Beckham and yesterday 72 CB Kyle Fuller.