View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 88 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Ram is just a bad gambler who thinks games are staged when he loses.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    You don't want proven facts that are true.You want perceived facts that you agree with. I possess truth.You possess hope based on false perception.

You need to take more logic and critical thinking courses.
    Your silly monkey skills being able to Google a definition in no way proves games aren't staged.

Where is your ability to prove a player dropped a ball because he purposely tried to catch it but missed? You assume that's fact with no proof of your own.
    Oh fuck that was hilarious!

Now that gave me a good laugh! That was good.

I don't have to provide anything. You're the one claiming this and that and everything under the sun. It's your responsibility to provide undeniable proof of your claims. I don't have to provide shit. If you want to claim shit and want people to take those claims seriously, then you get to back them up with proof. No proof, then your just full of shit.

Once again, saying "this is fixed, that was fake, that player did that on purpose" does not make it fact. A retard like you might think saying something in a sentence and posting it is enough to make it fact, but sorry, you choad juggling dumbass, it doesn't make it fact.

Golly gee whiz willikers, what a thoroughly boring Thursday Night game that was!

#drama

Thanks college football for giving us this AMAZING college football game with a battle of two Top 20 teams. I know I sure I enjoy all that juicy drama in a 29 goddamn point ass whooping!

Saints-
    A team ranked basically last in defense somehow gets all the breaks and basically blows out a undefeated team? Pure bullcrap.
    It's amazing how the Atlanta players would just reach up to grab face masks as often as possible like it was expected.
    The Atlanta QB would just stand there waiting to be brought down.
    But of course youll believe anything because it's televised sports and tv would never lie to you ........

Hey, it couldn't have been fixed. You even admitted yourself, it was a blowout. Games (close games) are only fixed for "the dramas" and there was no drama.

Come on buttercup, you gotta get more consistent in your conspiracy. At least the 9/11, birth certificate, moon landing and JFK conspiracy nuts actually stay consistent in their claims.

Breaking news! The next person to post in this thread has a tiny penis.

That is all.

Doh!

Next person to post has to sit in a room with Ram and watch and listen to breakdowns of every play from the NFL this season, Clockwork Orange style 24 hours straight. Then you ride in his van to deliver candy to local elementary schools. Followed by having your throat slashed and your blood mopped up with your own socks. Three Asian boys, who speak no English, will be untied and bury your corpse in the back yard.

You are all fools if you couldn't see the Michigan kicker just let the ball hit his hands and drop on purpose.
    How often are you going to keep trying to defend dramatic endings ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Ram is just a bad gambler who thinks games are staged when he loses.
    Nope,never gambled in my life.
    are you trying to defend gambling like it's some form of an honest business? Lol
    If anyone should be more knowledgeable that something odd is happening it would be gamblers who watch games thoroughly and intensely.

You all picked Michigan but you'll buy the bullshit you just saw as a natural occurence......?

What's your football pseudo logic excuse for the USC line just lying down for ND to block a punt?

Proof? Oh, no proof? Just checking.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    You are all fools if you couldn't see the Michigan kicker just let the ball hit his hands and drop on purpose.
    How often are you going to keep trying to defend dramatic endings ?
    Are you kidding me? That dude is probably the most depressed person in sports right now and you think that was acting? How do you live with yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Are you kidding me? That dude is probably the most depressed person in sports right now and you think that was acting? How do you live with yourself?
    Yep. He's gonna spend the next week getting trashed and threatened by dumbasses online, he's gonna have any social media accounts hammered with hate mail and threats, he'll probably get a bunch of shit on campus, text messages from people who know his number.

But yep, he is willingly subjecting himself to all that just so TV could have some drama!

Ram just becomes a bigger and bigger moron with every post.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Or the fact that there is no way you can plan the way a ball will bounce. Rams obviously never played with a ball other than another mans as it's completely unpredictable

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/michi...n-social-media

But hey, at least there was drama! Way to take one for the TV networks and the script kid!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    http://collegespun.com/big-ten/michi...n-social-media

But hey, at least there was drama! Way to take one for the TV networks and the script kid!
    Even more #Drama. The kid who scored the TD fractured his hip, was carted off the field, and had surgery.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-fractured-hip

I hope you drooling masses enjoyed your drama.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Or the fact that there is no way you can plan the way a ball will bounce. Rams obviously never played with a ball other than another mans as it's completely unpredictable
    Lol its easy as heck to just drop a ball. How the hell is what you are saying supposed to dispute what I said?
    I obviously never played games? Are you really that dumb?
    Where is your resume from major college or pro ball?

Chicago's last drive before OT.
    they threw a flag in case the receiver missed the pass. It's that simple