View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 57 of 130 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    https://www.google.com/#q=percy+harvin&tbs=qdr:h

LOLOLOLOLOL

another nail in the Seattle slide I predicted before the season began. What a dang coincidence huh ?
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

Even though the playoffs aren't over yet, and Seattle still has a chance at a back to back, I'll go ahead and start working on my end of season grading now that the Broncos are out. Bear with me for two or three hours. There's a lot of bullshit from Ram I have to sort through and grade.

Seriously Ram it's just time to say you are wrong. Keep on believing it's fixed but you trying to convince people with your "examples" is over. You have been wrong on numerous occasions and it's getting sad.

As for the Edelman Tshirt, are you seriously that dense? Do you think they drew that play in the sand on the sidelines? I'm sure it's been in the playbook for awhile so yeah I'd have a TShirt ready for when they actually called it. Just because they have it designed doesn't mean they had them printed. You can print a Tshirt within hours.

the both of you are proving to be. LOL at saying I'm backpedaling. Lets see.. I have explained quite thoroughly that my picks prove nothing as far as manipulation is concerned. But the fact is I have said since day 1 that the cards wont get in and Denver will and so far that is exactly what is happening.
    I'm happy the Giants aren't getting in because that keeps the original scenario intact. I'm sorry that you have no counter other than insults but that's the common American man for you. Doesn't mind being mislead and is proud of it.

how the hell is explaining to you that they will bring it down to the last two minutes of the game against Niners backpedaling ?

what ever ? as each week passes you will have less and less you can defend yourself with. Not like you've had anything but childish responses in the first place. But as long as Denver wins, Smooth will be a happy camper.
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

depending on dallas, SF can still get in and whether it amount to anything for two teams they can in fact all be 10-6 when its over.

You don't pay attention very well. I said if NY was getting in,the NFC as a whole would be a mess. Now,it will just be the NFC west that's a mess. Either way you are just being childish grabbing for pointless examples. I said before anyone that the Cards aren't making it no matter what their record. I also said that Denver wins no matter who goes.

you keep fighting for pointless examples without paying attention to how unrealistic the entire thing is and don't even question how they make sure so much will still be in jeopardy in week 17.

plus, you are saying that you think so much is in question about the AFC.IT doesn't matter who is still alive. It will be Denver and no one else. Who ever the NFC sends is just going to lose.

also, where did I say anything about number of teams and how it compared to the AFC number ? I didn't, I just said it would be a mess. The NFC west is a mathematical mess right now and will be as the Cards keep losing. But thanks for trying to act like you are proving something that has nothing to do with the over all premise. Who ever wins isn't the issue. Whether games are manipulated and scripted is the issue and I already know the correct answer.

the AFC has to be that close so the Bills and Browns get in.
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

it was a throw away game. Denver will keep second spot and the Bengals will lose to Pitt. But they fooled all the gamblers as usual because of course Denver was the superior team that shouldn't lose.

that's fine NE will lose to Pitt or Colts in the playoffs and one of those teams will travel to Denver
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

as of now,

I'll say whoever wins Dallas vs Detroit is going to the SB to lose to Denver.
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

I'm getting there. Made it to page 20 (of 58).

and Dallas wins.

wow,wasn't it amazing how many times both QBs just stood there and waited for a defender to get near them to get sacked and lose the ball? these guys are such professional pro's with great skill !? LOL

and now the dumb ass American public will spend the week at the water cooler talking about the calls-non-calls that may have changed the game...yeah right what ever ?

officials-rules expert=..this crew hasn't worked with each other,they don't have that element of trust...? LOL what the hell is that crap ? what the hell is that supposed to mean ? it explains nothing. Its just babbling crap LOL

now; do they let Dallas go all the way to lose to Denver or have Seattle go back so everyone's all American son gets his redemption ?

tune in for the next exciting episode !
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

what's that you say mr. Announcer man ?

the Ravens have beaten the Pats twice before at NE where they are going.

What a perfect set up to give Denver home field in the end,isnt it ?
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

fascinating.

now it actually appears they want Seattle to go back to lose to Denver.

'the improbable is not impossible))))))

of course its pure bull that they kept teasing you with Rodgers injury and it never came into play. Will he finally fall over next week? And Romo wasn't the slightest bit affected by his so called bad back.
    Wrong.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Seriously Ram it's just time to say you are wrong. Keep on believing it's fixed but you trying to convince people with your "examples" is over. You have been wrong on numerous occasions and it's getting sad.

As for the Edelman Tshirt, are you seriously that dense? Do you think they drew that play in the sand on the sidelines? I'm sure it's been in the playbook for awhile so yeah I'd have a TShirt ready for when they actually called it. Just because they have it designed doesn't mean they had them printed. You can print a Tshirt within hours.
    Edelman said in the post game interview that they had the play in for 10 weeks.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I'm getting there. Made it to page 20 (of 58).
    I bathe in anticipation.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I bathe in anticipation.

I #TrustTheScript
    Still working. Holy shit there's a lot.

Still working. Holy shit there's a lot.
    opcorn:

I #TrustTheScript

Can one of the admin's verify, is there a max amount of characters you can have in a single post? I might have to break this down into 2 or 3 parts.

So, ram, last week you posted some ramblings of one of your fellow delusional tin foil fucks. He goes on for several paragraphs about Dean Blandino, the VP of Officiating, having been seen on Jerry Jones' son's party bus.

Obviously, that was supposed to indicate that Dallas would get all the calls (like they did against Detroit). Today, that shit blew up in his face and in the faces of the brainless masses of sheep who perpetuate his brand of ignorance, yourself included.

I #TrustTheScript

I've reached page 41! Whew, there were a couple posts that I had to break down into 10 or 15 mini quotes.

Can one of the admin's verify, is there a max amount of characters you can have in a single post? I might have to break this down into 2 or 3 parts.
    I've reached page 41! Whew, there were a couple posts that I had to break down into 10 or 15 mini quotes.
    I think your post should be the last of this thread. After you post, the thread should be closed and ram should be banned.
    I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I think your post should be the last of this thread. After you post, the thread should be closed and ram should be banned.
    I #TrustTheScript
    I concur!

Page 52. Heading down the home stretch!