View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 51 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Also, if Suh didn't play you would be saying that is the excuse they will use when Dallas wins. You're a fucking idiot.

I #TrustTheScript
    Now that is a fact! All season, it's been a player has been held out so their team would lose to improve the playoff position of another team or ruin any playoff hopes of their own team. Or, if the player played, it was to ensure the team would win and "attract the attention of the drooling masses" and boost jersey sales. Gotta love that circular logic.

LOLOLOLOL point blank range LOLOLOLOL

ok,maybe a tad further than that but still..oh how the cowboys are laying down so perfectly
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 01-04-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    LOLOLOLOL point blank range LOLOLOLOL
    41 yards is not "point blank range". It's a kick he should make, but it's no extra point.

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    41 yards is not "point blank range". It's a kick he should make, but it's no extra point.

I #TrustTheScript

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

Lol Ram, you should be drooling over this. This is the premiere game that the NFL intentionally put last. What better than having Dallas score two touchdowns, one here shortly and the game winning with less than two minutes left in the fourth quarter, bam! Dallas wins 21-20 in thrilling fashion to excite the "drooling masses". Shit, YOU couldn't even write this supposed "script" better than that.

2 of the fakest- I cant throw the ball I'll dance all day and fall down sacks I've ever seen

Alright, so due to that field goal, Dallas will score a game winning touchdown with less than two minutes left to win 24-20, the "drooling masses" will still get their thrilling, exciting finish on the best game of the weekend that was intentionally put last.

I gotta say, this is sort of fun.

Ooh! Even better. If Detroit drives down the field and kicks a field goal this drive, that game winning touchdown with less than two minutes left by Dallas, make it a final score of 24-23. My god, the "drooling masses" will erupt!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Alright, so due to that field goal, Dallas will score a game winning touchdown with less than two minutes left to win 24-20, the "drooling masses" will still get their thrilling, exciting finish on the best game of the weekend that was intentionally put last.
    Alright, so I was 30 seconds early. Close enough in my book. I gotta say, I'm pretty damn good at this thing!

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

last game,closest score,the drama is thick. Oh what shall they do ?!

Dallas v Detroit

now comes the only game that matters this week which is why they made it the last one seen.

the Detroit curse is over. I wonder if Romo's back will be involved ? Did you really think Suh wouldn't play? got to attract people to the playoffs.
    Wrong again!

Goddamn I'm good! I called the exact final score a full hour before the end of the game and got the timing of the game-winning touchdown drive by Dallas to within 30 seconds! I'm a "common man", one of the "uneducated, drooling masses", and yet I'm better at this game than Ram!

Our Resident Shitbrain Conspiracy Theorist is WRONG AGAIN. Dumb fucking dumbfuck.

I #TrustTheScript

and Dallas wins.

wow,wasn't it amazing how many times both QBs just stood there and waited for a defender to get near them to get sacked and lose the ball? these guys are such professional pro's with great skill !? LOL

and now the dumb ass American public will spend the week at the water cooler talking about the calls-non-calls that may have changed the game...yeah right what ever ?

officials-rules expert=..this crew hasn't worked with each other,they don't have that element of trust...? LOL what the hell is that crap ? what the hell is that supposed to mean ? it explains nothing. Its just babbling crap LOL

now; do they let Dallas go all the way to lose to Denver or have Seattle go back so everyone's all American son gets his redemption ?

tune in for the next exciting episode !

and Dallas wins.

wow,wasn't it amazing how many times both QBs just stood there and waited for a defender to get near them to get sacked and lose the ball? these guys are such professional pro's with great skill !? LOL

and now the dumb ass American public will spend the week at the water cooler talking about the calls-non-calls that may have changed the game...yeah right what ever ?

officials-rules expert=..this crew hasn't worked with each other,they don't have that element of trust...? LOL what the hell is that crap ? what the hell is that supposed to mean ? it explains nothing. Its just babbling crap LOL

now; do they let Dallas go all the way to lose to Denver or have Seattle go back so everyone's all American son gets his redemption ?

Says the guy who didn't even pick the right team to win.

and Dallas wins.

YOU won't be discussing this at the water cooler. Unless your mommy has one.

I #TrustTheScript

Dallas v Detroit

now comes the only game that matters this week which is why they made it the last one seen.

the Detroit curse is over. I wonder if Romo's back will be involved ? Did you really think Suh wouldn't play? got to attract people to the playoffs.
    TD 2:32 Terrance Williams Pass From Tony Romo for 8 Yrds , Dan Bailey Made Ex. PtDrive info: 11 plays, 59 yds, 5:38 20 24

Suck my prognosticative balls sockboy!

and Dallas wins.

That's the great thing about conspiracy theory, you can never be wrong. Could have sworn you said Detroit would win and now it's just on to the next thing.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    That's the great thing about conspiracy theory, you can never be wrong. Could have sworn you said Detroit would win and now it's just on to the next thing.
    It's just more....

....from ram.

I #TrustTheScript

Well, looks like Ram is wrong again. Seattle looks to be a team to be reckoned with again next season. Seattle's upcoming free agents list has been released. One or two players who could be considered a "loss", but even losing a bunch of defensive depth, not one single player on that list cannot be easily replaced with a returning injured player, some minimum wage contracts to current free agents or players picked up in the draft.

The Seattle Seahawks have 19 free agents as they enter the 2015 offseason. The new league year opens at 4 p.m. ET March 10, when unrestricted free agents can sign with any team.

Here’s a list of the Seahawks restricted and restricted free agents:

Unrestricted:
    Taravis Jackson, quarterback
    Will Tukuafu, fullback/defensive end
    Anthony McCoy, tight end
    Tony Moeaki, tight end
    Lemuel Jeanpierre, center
    Byron Maxwell, cornerback
    Kevin Williams, defensive tackle
    O'Brien Schofield, defensive end
    Demarcus Dobbs, defensive end
    D'Anthony Smith, defensive tackle
    Malcolm Smith, outside linebacker
    Heath Farwell, middle linebacker
    Jeron Johnson, safety
    Clint Gresham, long snapper

Restricted:
    Jermaine Kearse, wide receiver
    Bryan Walters, receiver/punt returner
    Mike Morgan, outside linebacker
    Greg Scruggs, defensive end
    Stephen Schilling, guard
    http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seah...ks-free-agents

Meanwhile look at who Denver has becoming free agents this year, with even less cap space available than Seattle to sign them all.

Here’s a list of the Broncos unrestricted and restricted free agents:
    Unrestricted:

Demaryius Thomas, wide receiver
    Wes Welker, wide receiver
    Jacob Tamme, tight end
    Terrance Knighton, defensive tackle
    Rahim Moore, safety
    Orlando Franklin, guard/tackle
    Nate Irving, linebacker
    Quinton Carter, safety
    Virgil Green, tight end
    Julius Thomas, tight end
    Will Montgomery, center
    Mitch Unrein, defensive tackle
    Restricted:

Tony Carter, cornerback
    Brandon Marshall, linebacker
    Steven Johnson, linebacker
    Aaron Brewer, long snapper
    Paul Cornick, tackle

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/11103/2015-denver-broncos-free-agents

As a Broncos fan, fuck me that list hurts. There are going to be a lot of good players that Denver will be unable to resign due to cap space.

But don't worry, I'm sure Ram is right, Seattle is going to fade into obscurity for the next 30 years. He was just a year early and they'll fade into obscurity next season.