View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 42 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    That Mizzou-Bama game had a play I thought Ram would love

Not looking for the play but it was on Henry's TD run

Is the NFL fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    depending on dallas, SF can still get in and whether it amount to anything for two teams they can in fact all be 10-6 when its over.

You don't pay attention very well. I said if NY was getting in,the NFC as a whole would be a mess. Now,it will just be the NFC west that's a mess. Either way you are just being childish grabbing for pointless examples. I said before anyone that the Cards aren't making it no matter what their record. I also said that Denver wins no matter who goes.

you keep fighting for pointless examples without paying attention to how unrealistic the entire thing is and don't even question how they make sure so much will still be in jeopardy in week 17.

plus, you are saying that you think so much is in question about the AFC.IT doesn't matter who is still alive. It will be Denver and no one else. Who ever the NFC sends is just going to lose.

also, where did I say anything about number of teams and how it compared to the AFC number ? I didn't, I just said it would be a mess. The NFC west is a mathematical mess right now and will be as the Cards keep losing. But thanks for trying to act like you are proving something that has nothing to do with the over all premise. Who ever wins isn't the issue. Whether games are manipulated and scripted is the issue and I already know the correct answer.

the AFC has to be that close so the Bills and Browns get in.
    1) The NFL has every week 17 game a divisional game intentionally to make every game matter.

2) Last time I checked, the Cardinals won yet again.

3) We also know the right answer as to whether or not games or fixed/scripted/manipulated.

4) The Broncos aren't getting past the Patriots.

5) Neither the Browns or Bills are getting in.

Do you see the Giants in here anywhere?

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Do you see the Giants in here anywhere?

we already covered that. Besides,if the Giants had made it the Cards would have been able to and I overlooked that.

You've overlooked a LOT of things. And you've been overlooked by a lot of things. Like logic and common sense.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...d-car-accident

I must say, the NFL REALLY goes all out with these scripted storylines!

I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...d-car-accident

I must say, the NFL REALLY goes all out with these scripted storylines!

I #TrustTheScript
    Nah. Just had to use the same set as the moon landing... just put some rims and a body kit on one of the fake moon rovers, add some paved roads, some trees. Then add in some fake emergency personnel & journalists and you're all set. Hell, it was probably all done on a green screen these days.

How about those losing Cards? I guess someone in Arizona didn't get the script that they were supposed to continue losing every week.

The Cardinals are the first 11-win team this season. It's such a shame they still won't make the playoffs.

Wait, what? As long as ONLY Philadelphia and Dallas do not end in a tie, then the Cardinals will clinch a playoff spot? But that's impossible! The Cardinals aren't allowed to make the playoffs! Ram said so! NFL Network, you fools need to learn your scripts better, the Cardinals are not allowed to make the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    The Cardinals are the first 11-win team this season. It's such a shame they still won't make the playoffs.

of course you bypass the injury to the QB which insures nothing but losing in their first playoff game and the primary objective is still met.
    the NFL knows how to bring the drama as always.

you bypass all these injuries (yes,they are fake) that no team should be getting wins with. You believe nothing but outrageous fantasy. And you think you are somehow proving me wrong.

of course you bypass the injury to the QB which insures nothing but losing in their first playoff game and the primary objective is still met.

you bypass all these injuries (yes,they are fake) that no team should be getting wins with. You believe nothing but outrageous fantasy. And you think you are somehow proving me wrong.
    Like I said the other day, I am REALLY impressed at the lengths the NFL will go with the fake "injuries" all for the sake of a scripted storyline. Setting up that whole huge car accident involving Cam Newton, my god, the amount of logistics and scripting that must have gone into that!

Is the NFL fixed?

If you really believe these dude are faking injuries and having fake surgeries and having multiple concussions and are faking suicides because of CTE then you really are the biggest idiot on planet Earth.

You're also insulting me and every other athletic trainer out there. You're basically saying all the hours spent in the classroom or at practice or at games, missing time away from family and friends because of our long hours and constant travel is all imaginary bullshit as we're all just actors. To that, I say, "Fuck you and eat a dick."
    Last edited by souljahbill; 12-12-2014 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    If you really believe these dude are faking injuries and having fake surgeries and having multiple concussions and are faking suicides because of CTE then you really are the biggest idiot on planet Earth.

You're also insulting me and every other athletic trainer out there. You're basically saying all the hours spent in the classroom or at practice or at games, missing time away from family and friends because of our long hours and constant travel is all imaginary bullshit as we're all just actors. To that, I say, "Fuck you and eat a dick."
    Eat a Dick? Based on his drawings... You are a bit late to that party.

Just remember that you guys are arguing with the person who drew this. At least John Wayne Gacy stuck with drawing clowns.

And you think you are somehow proving me wrong.
    Nope! You have said all along that the team where the Super Bowl is held doesn't even make the playoffs. You are WRONG!!!!!! Suck it up and take it like a man. Quit backpedaling when your "storyline" doesn't come true

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Nope! You have said all along that the team where the Super Bowl is held doesn't even make the playoffs. You are WRONG!!!!!! Suck it up and take it like a man. Quit backpedaling when your "storyline" doesn't come true
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    At least John Wayne Gacy stuck with drawing clowns.
    I know a guy who has a painting that Gacy did, along with an accompanying letter he wrote from prison. That was quite interesting to see, for sure. The painting is of a snowy forest and the seven dwarfs are shown walking out of a cabin. The dude I know traded a human skull for the painting (don't ask, I didn't).

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Suck it up and take it like a man.
    Music to ram's ears.

you of course you ignore the entire absurdity of the set up of the game.
    the Rams have 2 shut out/ blowouts and then at home lose to a team full of back ups while neither team scores a TD.

yes,yes, I know..the shiny nfl marble rolled by you and you chanted the mantra "anything can happen)) happen)) happen))))"
    You cant think for yourself and believe every outcome.

you of course you ignore the entire absurdity of the set up of the game.
    the Rams have 2 shut out/ blowouts and then at home lose to a team full of back ups while neither team scores a TD.

yes,yes, I know..the shiny nfl marble rolled by you and you chanted the mantra "anything can happen)) happen)) happen))))"
    You cant think for yourself and believe every outcome.
    Always an excuse. "The Cards aren't making the playoffs" "The Cards will lose this game"........... "Well ok they won, but did you see the ridiculousness of the game?"

Ummmmm.... So the Rams who have a good Defense, have all year, play the two worst offenses in the NFL in the Raiders and Redskins and shut them but then turn around and play a team with a bunch of backups and pretty much shut that offense down too, but the game was ridiculous????? Nope sorry son, it's not. They just ran into a better defense than theirs last night.