View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    the world is buying Johnny football jerseys.
    While I hate to play into your delusions, the world is buying Johnny football jerseys because of what he did on the field at Texas A&M. Did the NFL manipulate the NCAA to create the "Great White Dope?"

interesting how good they become right after stadium approval

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi's_Stadium

2010 the niners were 6-10
    2011-13-3
    2012-11-4
    2013-12-4
    Yes, because the addition of Colin Kaepernick, Aldon Smith, and other draft picks and key free agent signings, as well as getting rid of crappy coach Mike Singletary for an extremely knowledgeable coach like Jim Harbaugh, had absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid can one person be?

So Ram what was the story last year that sold the NFL millions? The small market Seahawks dominating an aging Manning doesn't really seem that great to me. Most people complained that it was the worst Super Bowl they've ever seen. I sure hope the NFL fired that writer.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    While I hate to play into your delusions, the world is buying Johnny football jerseys because of what he did on the field at Texas A&M. Did the NFL manipulate the NCAA to create the "Great White Dope?"
    And if the "success" of Tebow at QB with the Broncos was some great big NFL manipulation, then how come he ended up traded to the Jets where sat on the bench, and then eventually was driven out of the NFL altogether? If the NFL went to that much trouble to manipulate games to make Tebow look great (which he didn't, he still looked like a suck ass player, it was the Denver defense that saved their asses so many times), then they wouldn't have turned around the next season and said "fuck you" to Tebow and let him end up out of the league in a couple seasons.

The world bought up Tebow jerseys as well.

It doesn't happen to everyone just based on what they did in college. Some of the best college players ever to play didn't see their jersey go #1 seller

The hype train with Manziel and Tebow is unreal. At least Tebow won a few titles.

Smooth had McDaniels still been there Tebow would have as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    And if the "success" of Tebow at QB with the Broncos was some great big NFL manipulation, then how come he ended up traded to the Jets where sat on the bench, and then eventually was driven out of the NFL altogether? If the NFL went to that much trouble to manipulate games to make Tebow look great (which he didn't, he still looked like a suck ass player, it was the Denver defense that saved their asses so many times), then they wouldn't have turned around the next season and said "fuck you" to Tebow and let him end up out of the league in a couple seasons.
    This times a million. If the NFL was all about the storyline they coulda played the shit outta Tebow. Especially when he went to NE. Almighty Tom Brady goes down and The Lord Savior Tebow saves the day. While Ram can sit there and say he's given proofs after the fact of great rigged storylines there are a ton outta there that don't make sense or they whiffed on. Why if they want the Niners in the Super Bowl do you hurt other players on their division rivals?!? You want them to play hard games and pull out wins to make their story better. You don't want them cruising into the SB, what kind of story is that? I'm glad Ram doesn't write for them

Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    So Ram what was the story last year that sold the NFL millions? The small market Seahawks dominating an aging Manning doesn't really seem that great to me. Most people complained that it was the worst Super Bowl they've ever seen. I sure hope the NFL fired that writer.
    again,..I don't work for the company so don't expect me to know every reason but you have to have a curve here and there. The fact is a major media sweetheart/Manning was still in the game and caused the world to bet that they would win. It was in fact a fan favorite that the number 1 offense met the number 1 defense ((( dream match up))))) they threw the not so happy ending in there so a very wealthy owner gets a cute little trophy for his small market team..Seattle wont be back for years now-nike gets a major add for their weird uni's. Now the stage is set for everyone favorite all American to get his redemption and ride off into the sunset a champion.

the first score of 2 recent super bowls is a safety- something that hardly ever happens all year every year. But you guys think its normal ?

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    The world bought up Tebow jerseys as well.

It doesn't happen to everyone just based on what they did in college. Some of the best college players ever to play didn't see their jersey go #1 seller

The hype train with Manziel and Tebow is unreal. At least Tebow won a few titles.

Tebow was a pretty big seller for numerous reasons. His phenomenal success in college and that he appealed to Christians, which is a pretty big market. Both Tebow and Manziel had a special skill set that appealed to so many. How many white QB's do you see that can tear up SEC defenses with his legs?

the first score of 2 recent super bowls is a safety- something that hardly ever happens all year every year. But you guys think its normal ?
    Because the NFL knows that what the fans really want are safeties?

I just got my hands on the script. Don't ask how, I could be killed. Don't ask to see copies, I would be killed.

Some highlights for 2014:

The Dolphins are going to go 19-0 and surpass their '72 team.

Tannehill will take all of the attention from aTm fans away from Johnny Bench.

Johnny Bench will get wasted at a Vegas Strip club with Ryan Leaf and Todd Marinovich and eventually snort himself out of the league.

Just as Johnny Bench is about to off himself, Tebow shows up and tells him about Jesus.

Tebow and Johnny Bench spend the rest of their lives passing out bibles to hungry people in Haiti.

Trust me. It's real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    you are incredibly one dimensional in your thinking. Just because you think if you were dishonest this is how you would have done it doesn't mean it makes sense or is the right choice. Theres a reason you don't work for a multibillion dollar organization.
    yet if Tebow was so good, why was he quietly pushed to the side ? the NFL knew it would be hard as heck to make him look good deep in the playoffs. But the fact he won against a top 3 defense should make people wonder.

you need to pull up a few replays of that OT touchdown and really look at what kind of effort the Steelers defenders made. They let that receiver go too easily.
    and you must be aware by now that the NFL pulled a video of Farrior winking at Tebow before the OT coin flip.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Tebow was a pretty big seller for numerous reasons. His phenomenal success in college and that he appealed to Christians, which is a pretty big market. Both Tebow and Manziel had a special skill set that appealed to so many. How many white QB's do you see that can tear up SEC defenses with his legs?
    Eric Crouch was better than both running the ball but he didn't get the same knob job. Granted he didn't come up in the age of social media, still ESPN and the others were still around.

Jordan Lynch was a better runner as well

They (media) hype them up wanting them to be great so badly when there are other QB's far better playing.

The Steelers D made him look like a top 5 QB..that was pretty ridiculous

However I don't feel that was a conspiracy rather a D coordinator set in his ways with a scheme and daring the QB they said couldn't throw to beat it...With a Safety that hadn't been a starter all season. Ryan Clark cannot play in altitude due to medical condition. Mundy the sub was also out of place on the play

Theres a reason you don't work for a multibillion dollar organization.
    And there's 3 reasons you don't work at all:

1) You're lazy
    2) You're dumb
    3) You suffer from psychosis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Eric Crouch was better than both running the ball but he didn't get the same knob job. Granted he didn't come up in the age of social media, still ESPN and the others were still around.

They (media) hype them up wanting them to be great so badly when there are other QB's far better playing.

Jordan Lynch playing against MAC defenses versus the other two playing against SEC defenses. I think you might have an answer for that one. Eric Crouch, you answered your own question.

Eric Crouch wouldn't have been able to do what either of them did in college, IMO. He was made for the offense he ran.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Eric Crouch wouldn't have been able to do what either of them did in college, IMO. He was made for the offense he ran.
    They also were for the Offenses they ran.

Tebow elite "passer, player" in the mighty SEC.

Tebow out of a job in the NFL

So was it Offense that made him look good in college? SEC players he was going against in college?

Why didn't that transfer to the NFL? Did he not have a long enough chance?

Randy Moss also played against MAC defenses but he could have did what he did against any conference there was...and played even better in NFL. Off track i know

lets see how many excuses you football savvy people make for this...

fast forward to 17:07 of video, expand youtube window to see better.

a slo-mo of the play with Moss and a DB going after a pass.

they get close and grab each other but don't really push off at all. I doubt it was legal to just hold a guy for 10 yards 14 years ago.

they hold each other like they are guiding each other and DB nods at Moss. Moss touches the DBs shoulder to make him turn to the ball.

Moss got a little injured because its still a sport LOL but no complaint about being held and no officials say anything and the announcers avoid it too.

watch their arms alone a few times. Watch the DBs head alone a few times. Watch moss touch his shoulder a few times. I'm not seeing something that isn't there.